New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

South Stand pretty much sold out apart from the 1882 seats. It's going to be immense. I'm still quite surprised at the lack of take-up in the North Stand. The views are quality and it's close to the away fans. Could become a hub for new season ticket holders in the final phase. Be amazing if we ended up with two noisy home ends. COYS.
Agree on the North Stand, it was my reserve plan had I not got the seats in the block I wanted to be in. Views are actually better than South Stand and at the same price as South Stand too, some even middle tier are cheaper. My reservations however were only two blocks in each tier you could buy and remain in for cup games, now don't think this is an issues for FA Cup, League Cup and Europa League but for Champions League you run the risk of not securing a ticket, or you might be able to snag one but the possibility of it being a "cheap" *clears throat whilst saying that isn't a guarantee.

The final thing and this is total speculation but a lot of the North Stand is subject to "future fit out", leaving me with the doubt that, the middle tier especially, at some point in the future some seats will turn into Premium Seating with the prices to reflect, there is also a VIP entrance that has been designated in the North Stand.

Some of the Sky Bridge has a roof on it...
image.php

Does anyone reckon the club will actually turn this around or has it gone too far?

If that middle bit ends up half empty or general sale each week it's going to be shambolic
At most I could see them combining some of the 1882 blocks together or turning some of the 1882 rows into general admission. But I think it's still unlikely.

Agree on the North Stand, it was my reserve plan had I not got the seats in the block I wanted to be in. Views are actually better than South Stand and at the same price as South Stand too, some even middle tier are cheaper. My reservations however were only two blocks in each tier you could buy and remain in for cup games, now don't think this is an issues for FA Cup, League Cup and Europa League but for Champions League you run the risk of not securing a ticket, or you might be able to snag one but the possibility of it being a "cheap" *clears throat whilst saying that isn't a guarantee.

The final thing and this is total speculation but a lot of the North Stand is subject to "future fit out", leaving me with the doubt that, the middle tier especially, at some point in the future some seats will turn into Premium Seating with the prices to reflect, there is also a VIP entrance that has been designated in the North Stand.
I don't think the Champions League thing is a problem for the North Stand. Firstly, I'm sure the CL allocation is 3,000 and so they won't move anyone up there; it will be the same away end as for Prem games. Secondly, I'm sure that you would be guaranteed a seat somewhere else. There's no way they'd make a ST holder miss out on a CL game because of where their seat is.

Those areas are only given up for domestic cup competitions: for all CL matches, the normal PL allocation will apply. I'm in the North Stand upper tier, front row, so would have to move if we played a FA Cup or League Cup match against a team who wanted the larger allocation, and I actually hope this happens a couple of times each season just so I can try other areas, although I would hate the thought of a gooner, chav or eel-munching fascist nonce sitting in my seat.

Those areas are only given up for domestic cup competitions: for all CL matches, the normal PL allocation will apply. I'm in the North Stand upper tier, front row, so would have to move if we played a FA Cup or League Cup match against a team who wanted the larger allocation, and I actually hope this happens a couple of times each season just so I can try other areas, although I would hate the thought of a gooner, chav or eel-munching fascist nonce sitting in my seat.
Ah, nice one didn't realise it was just domestic cups though it was all cups, thanks for clarification.

I don't think the Champions League thing is a problem for the North Stand. Firstly, I'm sure the CL allocation is 3,000 and so they won't move anyone up there; it will be the same away end as for Prem games. Secondly, I'm sure that you would be guaranteed a seat somewhere else. There's no way they'd make a ST holder miss out on a CL game because of where their seat is.
Yeah, apologies Legacy Lilywhite Legacy Lilywhite has put me right on CL.

Glad to hear you are a fellow North Stand-er. I'm in the second row. Some of my lot weren't keen on moving, so must be a bit along from you, we're slightly off centre. I also thought it would be interesting to move occasionally to try other areas. When a mate has a spare in the South Stand I definitely want to go in there just for the experience.

I didn’t know that, so £88 assuming 6 domestic cup games (which could easily be 2 or none if we go out in away games). I think 6 is a bit optimistic.
More realistically, the cup games are gonna be at most £30 each on average, likely less. But say £30 each for 5 cup games, which is a high-end estimate, that's £150, meaning £2050 for the 19 league matches. If matchday prices were done so that 19 individual tickets was the same as an ST, and we take the pricing structure from previous seasons in terms of how expensive Cat A is compared to B etc, add in £2.50 for booking, you get the following matchday prices for league games:

Cat C: £95
Cat B: £108.50
Cat A: £128

Back
Top Bottom