New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

CpC1_B_W8AAIJsJ.jpg:large

The apocalypse has arrived at the Lane...
That would look good as some artwork on my wall

One thing I have noticed is how well finished an quickly this work has been done on the North East corner. No repeat of the debacle of the east stand that got a game cancelled on opening day of the season ( I hope). I suppose Levy has to be given credit for that,

One thing I have noticed is how well finished an quickly this work has been done on the North East corner. No repeat of the debacle of the east stand that got a game cancelled on opening day of the season ( I hope). I suppose Levy has to be given credit for that,

Credit should probably go to the builders really lol

Actually thinking about it I'm taking my dad down there for the stadium tour next week, it occurred to me that I've never driven there on a non-match day. Do parking restrictions around the area apply on non-match days?
Where to park on a stadium tour

The on-street restrictions are lifted for all but the closest streets to the ground. It's only in this area http://www.haringey.gov.uk/sites/haringeygovuk/files/tottenham_north_cpz_map.pdf where the restrictions are there all the time

A whole stand of us jumping and celebrating after a NLD win on wooden planks over a large construction pit? What could possibly go wrong?

<waits for inevitable digs at Paxton being totally inanimate>

:dembelefingers:

In the guardian spurs season preview hytner mentioned that by the end of the season parts of the new build will be 5 stories high. Will be very poignant on the last game at whl to be almost in the looming shadow of the new ground.

Question to the Forum. I know West Ham have handled the whole move likes bunch of drunks but the standing/searing situation has caused huge concern for their fans with Big arguments at games and Brady threatening to revoke peoples season tickets.

Obviously solution for us would be to carry the seating plan across to the new stadium so Park Lane and the Shelf remain lightly or unforced and we have family areas that are the opposite.

I wonder what people think about this issue, I know West Ham isn't the best example as they have the dildo brothers and fat Brady but it's still something I how the fans and the club can work out so we don't end up making a mess.

Back
Top Bottom