New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Very nice...
A2dKMRu.jpg

I love how close the fans are going to be to the pitch. You seem to lose that with a lot of modern day stadiums but we seem to have managed to incorporate that into the new stadium and it's great to see.

Hope the gaps don't make the atmosphere fly out the stadium but god damn that 'Blue Wall' is going to be one hell of a stand.

I love how close the fans are going to be to the pitch. You seem to lose that with a lot of modern day stadiums but we seem to have managed to incorporate that into the new stadium and it's great to see.

Hope the gaps don't make the atmosphere fly out the stadium but god damn that 'Blue Wall' is going to be one hell of a stand.
Now if the club could just learn from today's chaos that there's a huge demand from passionate fans (especially if the tickets are priced right) then that stand could be amazing.
:pochohshit:

Neither does the new one. I believe the new stands are closer to the pitch than UEFA recommendations. There is so much info to trawl through to be honest I'm not sure I can be bothered to find this but confident that I have seen this mentioned.

Maybe closer than they recommend - but the reason we are playing CL at Wembley is the usable capacity at WHL wouldn't be allow every season ticket holder a seat.

I somehow only just saw that our max capacity for away fans in cup matches is expected to be 9150. Insane how big this place is going to be. Can't wait to see a match, but also can't wait to take a tour!

Back
Top Bottom