New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

More pictures of work in the stadium.
index.php
index.php
index.php

That's amazing, the first internal pic I've seen and put together quite quickly really. Those red and grey pillars are, I presume, where they had those metal rods coming out of the ground in batches and then put those big blue things over them and flared the rods out to that shape, then put concrete in to create the reinforced pillars. Love that I got to see photos all the way through and saw it take shape.

"Core 3" says one of the signs. I didn't realise we had a nuclear reactor too...
Here's how an SSC forumite replied...
"My assumption...

sXVj7Pn.png

Based on the fact that the section of ceiling just above "Towards High Road" is smooth, and I'm guessing therefore is the oldest part of the slab having had the boarding removed already, then I think the person who took the photo was standing somewhere in the red rectangle and looking west (towards High Road)."

YvcF1do.png

What's the capacity for just the lower tiers in Wembley? 50k? It circumvents the council rules about the number of full capacity events the stadium can hold.

It's certainly a better option than MK in terms of location to Tottenham. We'll also see if we can fill a stadium that size. Wonder if there will be cheaper tickets?

you`d be surprised, I can get to stadium Mk ,quicker the WHL on a Saturday.

Didn't they do the kits for both Rangers and Celtic simultaneously for about 3 seasons? They also do the kits for literally every single NFL team; don't think they care how many teams where their stuff in the same division.
The NFL is a league wide deal. They negotiate with the league, not the teams.

Back
Top Bottom