New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's awful! not just saying that because its the Chavs.. it looks like some horrible glasswear your nan has from the late 60s/early 70s
There is a very faux-"Latin America from the 60s" style to the thing. As in every other aspect, Chelsea's architecture too lacks boldness.

That is one fucking ugly stadium...
I guarantee they will have zero problems with the planning permission and any CPO's they may need.
Money talks. Probably why Cameron took the Chinese leader to Man City for a nose about, invited by the Sheik of course, even though he's a Manure fan

It looks worse close up...

There's something a bit... dictatorship-y about that.

ElevenConcerned.gif

Anyone else think it's weird that none of the mockups have a clear view of the stadium's interior?

stamfordbridge1.jpg

I mean, this picture implies that the edge of the pitch will be close to the seating - I'd at least give them some kudos if that was the case - but why not highlight this?

Back
Top Bottom