New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chick King...
Kentucky Fried Chicken

images

Have they appointed the contractor that will carry out the build.

When someone can awnser that then we can really start believing.

We announced 4 potential builders in February

Four contractors, Sir Robert McAlpine, Bouygues, Balfour Beatty and Laing O’Rourke, have been reportedly approached by Spurs to construct their new 58,000-seat stadium.

So in transfer terms , we are considering to make a bid on a striker :myword:

its-a-win_06.jpg

its-a-win_01.jpg

cem-banner1.jpg

its-a-win_03.jpg

its-a-win_05.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Redevelopment

London, UK

its-a-win_06.jpg

its-a-win_07.jpg

its-a-win_08.jpg

Cementation has been appointed to install the piled foundations for Tottenham Hotspur’s new stadium, which is scheduled to open for the 2018/19 football season.

Some 2,300 piles will be installed in three stages to facilitate the phased demolition of the old stadium, meaning the club will only play away from its White Hart Lane home for one season.

Cementation has already completed one contract on site to install and test the preliminary piles. The information gained from this resulted in a very efficient and cost-effective pile design, which was a significant factor in securing the contract.

its-a-win_10.jpg

its-a-win_12.jpg

its-a-win_11.jpg

Cementation Skanska

its-a-win_14.jpg

Bespoke subcontract by EC Harris, built asset consultancy

its-a-win_16.jpg

Commercial

its-a-win_15.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur Limited

duration.jpg

Three phases over a two-year period, commencing summer 2015

its-a-win_17.jpg

£3.5 million

its-a-win_18.jpg

Shane Baker, Director, London projects

its-a-win_20.jpg

its-a-win_06.jpg

its-a-win_01.jpg

cem-banner1.jpg

its-a-win_03.jpg

its-a-win_05.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Redevelopment

London, UK

its-a-win_06.jpg

its-a-win_07.jpg

its-a-win_08.jpg

Cementation has been appointed to install the piled foundations for Tottenham Hotspur’s new stadium, which is scheduled to open for the 2018/19 football season.

Some 2,300 piles will be installed in three stages to facilitate the phased demolition of the old stadium, meaning the club will only play away from its White Hart Lane home for one season.

Cementation has already completed one contract on site to install and test the preliminary piles. The information gained from this resulted in a very efficient and cost-effective pile design, which was a significant factor in securing the contract.

its-a-win_10.jpg

its-a-win_12.jpg

its-a-win_11.jpg

Cementation Skanska

its-a-win_14.jpg

Bespoke subcontract by EC Harris, built asset consultancy

its-a-win_16.jpg

Commercial

its-a-win_15.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur Limited

duration.jpg

Three phases over a two-year period, commencing summer 2015

its-a-win_17.jpg

£3.5 million

its-a-win_18.jpg

Shane Baker, Director, London projects

its-a-win_20.jpg

This company has their Swedish main office a 5-minute walk from where I live. Should I barge in and demand some information? Maybe I'll break in at night.

:adeninja:

The most I know about them is that an American in my area wants to sue them for damaging the houses in said area.
:levyeyes:

This company has their Swedish main office a 5-minute walk from where I live. Should I barge in and demand some information? Maybe I'll break in at night.

The most I know about them is that an American in my area wants to sue them for damaging the houses in said area.
fuck me...in tottenham, they are more likely to get sued for repairing houses in the area.

Was talking to someone who works in the city last week.

He said that there are loads of people waiting on a corporate box/corporate season tickets at the new ground. At the moment the corporate facilities and the sheer number of corporate ST's available at WHL are very limited. In the new ground there's going to be loads, like at Woolwich, and they're going to be snapped up, apparently, for lots of money. I said "I doubt we're going to be a draw for corporates" but apparently we are.

So expect loads of empty seats which are "sold out", a worse atmosphere, and for the price of these seats to drive up the price of normal ST's.

They'll make your friend go for a long holiday.. these guys aren't to be messed with

Was talking to someone who works in the city last week.

He said that there are loads of people waiting on a corporate box/corporate season tickets at the new ground. At the moment the corporate facilities and the sheer number of corporate ST's available at WHL are very limited. In the new ground there's going to be loads, like at Woolwich, and they're going to be snapped up, apparently, for lots of money. I said "I doubt we're going to be a draw for corporates" but apparently we are.

So expect loads of empty seats which are "sold out", a worse atmosphere, and for the price of these seats to drive up the price of normal ST's.
i think thats the idea behind the single tier stand. it will become the noisy stand

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">From the official cameras around 7pm. Concrete mixing plant taking shape, could be piling work within the month... <a href="New Spurs Stadium on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/YDwJMWlPfl</a></p>&mdash; New Spurs Stadium (@NewSpursStadium) <a href="">September 3, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Back
Top Bottom