New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

large_camera2.jpg

The live feed looks suspiciously quiet...too quiet...one might even assume there's no live feed at all!?!?!? They learned off the fucking Americans :dier: John Thomas John Thomas , your thoughts and insight?

I have had a butcher's but can't find any possible updates regarding naming rights.

Is it reasonable to think naming rights could well come as part of a takeover (Nike was mentioned, as to Bloomberg - the accuracy of these seem to be well off)?

If, for instance, the naming rights were announced in December, would it be reasonable to think that could allow us to spend some funds in the January window?

I hope there is a live stream of the demolition, I'd get the popcorn out.

Levy will make it a £10 pay per view event. Pre-order and get 5% off the special edition directors cut on DVD, with special features such as footage of the Josip family gently weeping by the roadside, and a vile of their tears free with every order.

They wouldn't announce the name. Just said a deal was in place, to prove it was financially viable. Judge saw evidence of it but wouldn't publicly disclose it

probably because the naming rights sponsor would be in violition with a current commercial partner (probably a direct competitor to an encumbent). obvious ones being UA or AIA, most of the naming rights stadia seem to match the shirt maker or the shirt sponsor.

So we do a woolwich, and have the stadia naming rights tied in with the shirt sponsor, or a bolton and have the stadia naming rights tied in with a kit maker.

If memory serves, UA have one more season, and AIA have 3.

In Proper football terms, we are UA's big fish. in Nike (much the same with Puma & Adidas) terms, we would be about 10th on their priority list.
logically, I dont see Nike throwing money at the club for naming rights and kit supply unless they plan on buying us. and I dont wanna be the "tottenham nikespurs"

So i figure it'll be the UA stadium. dependant on shirt sponsors. which would mean either a break clause in the current AIA deal, or no move until 2019

of course, that's just the gentle wibblings and musings of a dipstick and 99.99 recurring % gonna be wrong.

edit: or Mike Ashley could pull the ultimate troll on the geordies, and throw a huge amount of money at us to play in Sondico kits at the Sondico stadium (he owns the brand)
the geordie whinging would never end

Just realised the stadium design for the kop is rather similar to Marseille's ends. I must say though what a stadium with the roof added.

marseille-pano-aa1-1100369.JPG

Ut_HKthATH4eww8X4xMDoxOjBzMTt2bJ

olympique-marseille-fans_jcma0iudawq919809sm7rtf8h.jpg

Last edited:
I thought I'd do an update ....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/t/tottenham_hotspur/1545991.stm

Tottenham are considering quitting White Hart Lane and moving to a new stadium at nearby Picketts Lock

"It is our preferred option to remain at White Hart Lane," said David Buchler, Tottenham's executive vice-chairman.

"However, in order to do so the ground over the next five or 10 years has to have a larger capacity with transport facilities and other facilities to match.

March 2015

This morning 26th Aug 2015

If you look carefully you can clearly see that since March the yellow diggers have moved from the arc of the "D" to the top right of said D. There also appears be be an orange digger too! We , in fact , have a veritable rainbow of vehicles.

The sand dunes have also got higher.

Back
Top Bottom