New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The seats at the top seem quite far away from the pitch, I wish it could have been a little steeper.
That graphic and most of these graphics are not designed to be proportional and accurate as to angles and height and divisions of things like seating price rings and what not. They are looking to give you an idea of what the seating looks like. When the planning documents go to the council you should get scale drawings and a better idea of what the place will look like. Although I agree that the south stand specifically is likely to be very steep in that there isn't much room on that side of the site.

New

Not that Arthur but another Tottenham legend that deserves recognition. Anyone who has gone regularly over the years will have Seen Arthur home and away. The club should recognise the dedication of normal fans like him.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BwXe1c9IQAAPpbI.jpg

Not a chance. The club can't even tweet appreciation of all our support home and away throughout a season yet will go out of their way to mention those who turn up for a friendly in the US.

Has that guy in the pic above got blood links to ZZ Top ? Used to be a guy at every game that looked like the main Zombie from "The Hills have Eyes". He was on my flight when we played Kaiserslautern in 99 and scared the fuck out of the stewards.

Back
Top Bottom