New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All depends on height, angle and trajectory... plus newspaper quality I guess... so that's The Sun out of the picture then!!
I prefer to simply set the paper free and let nature take it's course to propel it on its' onward journey!!
:llorishuh:
I think it was Espanyol I got what felt like 600 grams of ticker tape land in my hands.

http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/07/08/nfl-tottenham-hotspur-stadium-partnership

NFL, Tottenham Hotspur agree to 10-year stadium partnership

The National Football League and Premier League squad Tottenham Hotspur agreed to a 10-year partnership that will allow the NFL to play a minimum of two games each year at the team’s new stadium, Tottenham and the NFL announced."

fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck fuck, fuck off.

Retractable pitch ergo no impact on football and more money, so what.

"Hey guys, did you know the Tottenham Hotspur's used to be a soccer franchise ?"
"No way !"
"Sure dude, they started playing football in, um, like ah, back in 2018 and it like made so much more money than soccer that Mr. Levi decided to drop the soccer and just play football. Can you believe it ?"
"Wow. That makes them older than the Liverpool Red Socks. Next you'll be telling me they used to play soccer too !"

Last edited:
Can anyone clarify if a new tube station will be built? (Sorry if someone's already said and I've missed it)
No new tube station as far as I'm aware but WHL station will be getting some work done and will be renamed as part of the stadium naming rights deal.

So you'll have to make do with using the shiny new Bet365 Station :thumbup:

Main wifi benefit I can think of apart from betting is replays. i think Wembley trailed the software/app at the play off final.

Yes - that´s definitely one. Statistics on players performance is another. On top of that, it could also be various in app purchase features such as match programmes, food ordering (just pick it up at the counter), etc.

Can anyone clarify if a new tube station will be built? (Sorry if someone's already said and I've missed it)

No but remember there being something about Northumberland Park being allocated as a Crossrail 2 station. Albeit that's c.15 years away, although pretty likely to happen eventually imo

Is anyone else enjoying winding up the goons about the new stadium? I just posted this to my mates:Don't be jealous goonies about the size of our stadium, SIZE doesn't matter . It's the motion in the ocean that counts hahaha.

:lennonlol:

White Hart Lane station will be redeveloped – with the creation of a newly-located station entrance, a new ticket hall and wider platform access. This redevelopment forms part of the regeneration plans for the west side of the High Road being led by Haringey Council. A planning application is expected later in 2015 with a target opening date of 2017.

The White Hart Lane station train service is coming under the control of London Overground in 2015 – with brand new and higher capacity trains, similar to the new Metropolitan Line trains, and station improvements planned. This important project is now being developed by TfL, Network Rail and Haringey Council.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/new-scheme/well-connected/

Back
Top Bottom