New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe we could loan Townsend out to our NFL team. He'd make a great kicker. As long as we tell him to aim below the crossbar...

He woudnt be the first....http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/2406634/James-makes-grade.html

_39386471_james203.jpg

My priorities are that the new stadium is built ASAP, and preferably without moving to a temporary home.
That's contradictory. Our stadium sits on the land the new stadium needs to be built on. We cannot build the stadium quickly AND stay at WHL. It's slow build and stay or quick(er) build and move.

That's contradictory. Our stadium sits on the land the new stadium needs to be built on. We cannot build the stadium quickly AND stay at WHL. It's slow build and stay or quick(er) build and move.

It seems that a lot of Levy bashers have succumbed to their injuries regarding the "fact" that the club had "no intention" of building this thing, there was "zero investment" in the club, Archway being a fabrication to trick the more gullible fans, and we would never be able to compete unless we sold our soul and became like Chelsea...something some even admitting to having feelings of "envy" about.

So now they will spend the next few years saying shit like "why is that zebra crossing so close to that lamp post ..?"....."why are the seats blue...should have been white"....."why did we go to MK/Wembley" (cos neither will be right)...

Tiresome to be honest

It seems that a lot of Levy bashers have succumbed to their injuries regarding the "fact" that the club had "no intention" of building this thing, there was "zero investment" in the club, Archway being a fabrication to trick the more gullible fans, and we would never be able to compete unless we sold our soul and became like Chelsea...something some even admitting to having feelings of "envy" about.

So now they will spend the next few years saying shit like "why is that zebra crossing so close to that lamp post ..?"....."why are the seats blue...should have been white"....."why did we go to MK/Wembley" (cos neither will be right)...

Tiresome to be honest
images

what about london big cocks. no one will want to touch us. our team pub can be the cock & bull. cheerleaders can be the cockettes. the beauty of it all is cock doesnt mean the same thing in usa. they would never get the joke.

I had a dream least night that the big American organisation we were working with on the stadium rebuild wasn't the NFL but the WWE.
It made perfect sense to me, as Vince McMahon was clearly looking for a permanent London home in which they could do more regular UK shows. We needed a bigger changing room to accommodate the roster of wrestling superstars.
I was so convinced by this that I almost posted it on here as a serious theory when I woke up.

Back
Top Bottom