New goalkeeper

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Id like to see an English keeper between the sticks for us - been a long time now, I feel we miss that spine of HG players we used to have. If Henderson is available, fully recovered from his last injury and Man Utd want Kane (hes blatantly going isnt he....isnt he?) then maybe we could do something there in a player + cash deal

Failing that Raya would be a sensible choice if hes HG, and at a good age. Dont understand the Meslier love, always looked like hes got the capability to drop a bollock

Last edited:
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Bounce

Über choices
Jan Oblak (Atl. Madrid)
Mike Maignan (Milan)

1st choices
David Raya (Brentford)
Unai Simón (Bilbao)
Diogo Costa (Porto)
Alex Meret (Napoli)
Justin Bijlow (Feyenoord)
Alban Lafont (Nantes)
Giorgi Mamardashvili (Valencia)
Emiliano Martinez (Aston Villa)

2nd choices
Dean Henderson (Man. Utd)
Gavin Bazunu (Soton)
Lucas Chevalier (Lille)
Bart Verbruggen (Anderlecht)
Marco Carnesecchi (Atalanta)
Álex Remiro (Real Sociedad)

Prospects
Charlie Setford (Ajax)
Stephen McMullan (Fleetwood)
Jack Thompson (Derby)

Last edited:
Goal keeping always struck me as an odd position to have to buy it. Why on earth can't a decent goal keeper academy produce each generation of keepers?

Surely anyone with half a brain cell, good reflexes, and physical traits can be trained.

Is kelleher at Liverpool worth a punt,
He’s at a crossroads where he needs more minutes if he is to progress,
All he gets is cup games
No looks weak and hasn't played enough to know if he has what it takes. This has to be a right signing we should not be going after another clubs number 2.

Back
Top Bottom