New design

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

YidoBuckler said:
Not sure on these speech bubbles. When you have quote after quote in a bubble(square) it looks a bit untidy.
YidoBuckler said:
Not sure on these speech bubbles. When you have quote after quote in a bubble(square) it looks a bit untidy.
YidoBuckler said:

O RLY

What browser are you using? The speech bubbles will have rounded corners in anything better than IE8.

I'm using Safari all the time, but now I've been given a PC (been mac for about 20 years) in work I use Firefox. For some reason Safari won't work well on this PC, and it affects iTunes too - can't get into the iTunes store. I hate Windows.

I'm seeing images cropped off on the right hand side, it resizes them but seemingly not enough.

Looks neater now.

But Case, continue with the Mark Zuckerberg tactic (make the change, let the locals feedback, then change if applicable later).

Back
Top Bottom