New design

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Admin

The Fighting Cock
Omnipotent
Yes, I've changed things again.

Wanted to give the main site a bit of an update so the forum had to be tweaked to match. Clear your cache etc if things don't look right.

The main site should now be much easier to read on your mobiles, no pinch-to-zoom required.

I'm sure some of you will like it and some of you will hate it.

If it looks shit in your browser, get a better one.

:nare:

Yea, it's gonna trip everyone out.

People are out watching da yoof though. Thought it might be a good time to make the switch.

I love you Paydro x

Yea, I removed them. Don't really see the point. Although I'm not fussed either way tbh.

Stephan said:
I think post counts disappeared. Not sure if anyone gives a flying fuck about that tho...

Shit... who was it that was posting nothingness just to get to 1000? That dude will be :vdv:

Nothing would please me more than your tongue slowly making its slippery way up my bald head.

Back
Top Bottom