New design

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

paddyspurs said:
Case, one thing I really don't like is the new flash player for streaming episodes in the browser. It just crashed on me, there is no time so you can't easily get back to where you were and its just not as good as the last one. I do usually download the episodes, but if you want to check out an old one quickly its a bit annoying.

Changed the player on the latest episode and in the sidebar. I'll use this one from now on.

Let me know if you have any problems. If it's OK I'll take on the laborious task of going through all the old episodes and updating the code. :defoe:

Case said:
paddyspurs said:
Case, one thing I really don't like is the new flash player for streaming episodes in the browser. It just crashed on me, there is no time so you can't easily get back to where you were and its just not as good as the last one. I do usually download the episodes, but if you want to check out an old one quickly its a bit annoying.

Changed the player on the latest episode and in the sidebar. I'll use this one from now on.

Let me know if you have any problems. If it's OK I'll take on the laborious task of going through all the old episodes and updating the code. :defoe:

Definitely a lot better, but I still prefer the older one :gio: .Sorry :harrysmile:

Have you checked out this extension? Some of the features are pretty incredible: http://chrispederick.com/work/web-developer/help/

Yea, I've got that installed. It's impressive but I don't really use it much.

The built in Developer Tools in Chrome get the most use.

It looks really great and simple but still gets the job done. I just love the simplistic feel with the white background and simple lines that separate posts and topics between one another. I think tee could use a bit more ease with navigation, or at least how you get through different parts of the site that is rather than having to go back to the root when you want to go elsewhere. Cookie crumbs, I think that is what they are called.

I'm a stupid drunk dumbass and went thru the Euro shop as opposed to the US shop. Hoping the extra $$$ I've paid will go towards something important but my sober half-self says "You're a fucking dumbass, of course it won't." Still, enjoy my moneys TFC Crew. Least I got a fucking awesome King shirt.

Straight in to Spreadshirts pockets not ours I'm afraid.

Still, you can't really put a monetary value on an awesome King T-Shirt

Sibs said:
Straight in to Spreadshirts pockets not ours I'm afraid.

Still, you can't really put a monetary value on an awesome King T-Shirt
I actually took an item to Antiques Roadshow to be valued whilst wearing my "Pipe Down Gooner" shirt.

They threw my 12th century Pottery across the room and started hurling £50 notes at me to purchase my shirt. Naturally, I was disgusted by this feeble offer of money. What use have I for money, when I own a priceless Pipe Down Gooner t-shirt.

Back
Top Bottom