Nashville Spurs NLD 2016 Video

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thought this would lead to at least a few pages of Yank bashing.....
This is Dixie , South of the Mason -Dixon line .
I have to eat my words , never keen on the globalisation of our game but seeing these
Southern boys and how much it means to them please except my apologies. The
chavs may have their Chinese glory hunters but we have southern man even if Niel Young don't like it .
Blimey Spurs in the land of Hank Williams , Dolly Parton , johnny Cash , old grand oprey , you wouldn't
Adam and Eve it .

Last edited:
Great vid. We've had a few people from Nashville Spurs pass through here over the years, great folks.

In general it's great to be able to go to most cities in the states at this point and find an enthusiastic group of Spurs supporters to watch with!

InTheCity InTheCity Who's the Irishman?
He moved to Nashville about a decade ago and played football (real football...not hand egg) for one of the local universities. He's now a head coach for the same university. Top guy. He was one of the first members of the club when it started 4 years ago with 5 of us. We now have about 100 members.

Back
Top Bottom