Nashville Spurs NLD 2016 Video

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

InTheCity

I'm da bess mayne
I just wanted to share this with you all to show a little of what we have going on in Nashville. If any of you ever find yourselves in Music City, hit us up! Mensa Mensa fancy a trip to Nashville?

Last edited:
I just wanted to share this with you all to show a little of what we have going on in Nashville. If any of you ever find yourselves in Music City, hit us up! Mensa Mensa fancy a trip to Nashville?

Love that video, brother.
Which one are you?

And I must say I'm pleasantly surprised thus far.
Thought this would lead to at least a few pages of Yank bashing.....

You are a legend my man, would love to

Having met InTheCity InTheCity i can confirm he is a credit to the club and would rather be alongside him than many of the moaning cunts I was alongside those 4 years I shared a season ticket in the Paxton, as they said on the pod recently they don't support or seem to enjoy it so why go?

Plus InTheCity InTheCity seems to be a genius, as his missus is actually from Chicago yet in 2.5 years hasn't come to town, thus avoiding in laws - incredible performance

Yes CousinEddie CousinEddie it is a lot like that, great support, get your arse there one weekend. I will not be there tomorrow morning mind! Takes me an hour too so a tad early!

COYS

Back
Top Bottom