Nashville Spurs NLD 2016 Video

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He moved to Nashville about a decade ago and played football (real football...not hand egg) for one of the local universities. He's now a head coach for the same university. Top guy. He was one of the first members of the club when it started 4 years ago with 5 of us. We now have about 100 members.

Sounds like he's from my neck of the woods. Should I ever find myself in Nashville, I'll take a trip to the bar.

Thanks! Will do.
Genuinely mean that. I think sometimes it's easy to ignore that there are passionate & vocal fans around the world- who get down the pub at 6:30am with their local fan club, to watch the team. I think it's fucking brilliant. Your video drives that point home. Would love to see more of them, perhaps from other countries too. Cool as fuck mate.

Back
Top Bottom