Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Janssen has been decent. What exactly is Sissoko's position then? If he's not being played in it. He's a right mid on Fifa. Thats all i know.

After having slept on it, I am willing to give the guy a break despite him being a filthy Woolwich fan. His best position really is in CM as a box-to-box and he should be played there to cover Dembele or with him when we have easy opposition. It's expensive cover but wtf.

I am always patient to a fault with out players even to the point where I'll trick myself into thinking that poor performances are just bad luck. I certainly never dig out individual players. But by god this guys is testing my patience.

I just don't understand what he is supposed to be. I know it's early in his Spurs career and he shouldn't be written off. But it doesn't look great does it?

I am always patient to a fault with out players even to the point where I'll trick myself into thinking that poor performances are just bad luck. I certainly never dig out individual players. But by god this guys is testing my patience.

I just don't understand what he is supposed to be. I know it's early in his Spurs career and he shouldn't be written off. But it doesn't look great does it?
As Windy said it was a 'car crash of a performance' and he's right. I really want to support him but after that shitshow not sure I want him to wear the shirt again which is probably too harsh. He can't hide here like at toon and the next few games will really be key for Pochettino's management skills. Probably his toughest test as Spurs manager trying to pick the team up.

Janssen has been decent. What exactly is Sissoko's position then? If he's not being played in it. He's a right mid on Fifa. Thats all i know.
Janssen can end up getting 0 league goals from open play the whole season and people will still defend him.
The fact is neither him nor Sissoko have impressed and so far it looks like we made a mistake signing both of them if we are being totally honest.

Put it this way...i have more faith that Sissoko will come good than Janssen thats for sure.

Janssen is 22 and has come from a different playing culture/environment, he is allowed a pass still. Sissoko is a seasoned PL player and was very hit and miss at Newcastle. I'm more inclined to think the Newcastle version has turned up for us and not the all action French international from Euro 2016.

We've signed a guy who plays outside right. A position we don't have in our first eleven. Then he plays this position we don't have and he struggles.

What a fucking surprise.

Put it this way...i have more faith that Sissoko will come good than Janssen thats for sure.

I have exactly the same opinion... but the total other way around!

Janssen (22) is new to the league, and has time to come good... Sissoko has played in England for a few years now, and at 27, should be in his prime!

Both were poor last night, but Sissoko just about edged it (in a bad way, not a good one!)

Whoa. Jansen puts in a shift, has never pleaded to be signed by woolwich & offers far more to our shape & style of play. Can you spot the difference yet?
not accurate. I mean the only thing you are right about is that he wanted to be signed by woolwich but so what? he's from france, not the UK. they've had a french manager and a really prolific french striker... and it's a very popular club with foreigners. using that against him is childish at best. if janssen suited our style of play so well he would've scored by now.

He's a convenient scapegoat. Fans around me last night were blaming him for not reaching bad passes that were made to him. Ridiculous. Sure, he was poor but there's no need to to swear at him because Ben Davies made another shit pass.

Back
Top Bottom