Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Arter was clearly trying to get the ball to time waste, knowing full well it was our throw and Moussa dished out the people's elbow to the tubby little shit. Fair play I say
Stick by what I say though, he needs to deliver more than he has. I hope he is the line breaking ball carrier we need to add some dynamism, we've looked very one dimensional without Kane's movement up top.

Arter was clearly trying to get the ball to time waste, knowing full well it was our throw and Moussa dished out the people's elbow to the tubby little shit. Fair play I say
Stick by what I say though, he needs to deliver more than he has. I hope he is the line breaking ball carrier we need to add some dynamism, we've looked very one dimensional without Kane's movement up top.
is that a picture of Gary Mabbutt after fashanu had elbowed him to fuck in the 90's?

is that a picture of Gary Mabbutt after fashanu had elbowed him to fuck in the 90's?

Meh... it was a mere scratch!!
I was at the game, and also the Vinnie Jones/Gary Stevens challenge in the game a few years later... Fuck me Wimbledon were rough! ...imagine that Fashanu challenge today?? He'd probably go to jail!

As it was... it was just 'The Crazy Gang being their loveable Ker-raaaazyy selves!

The only good thing that club did was beat Liverpool in the Cup Final... everything else was a shocking stain on football!

(Mind you, they did give the world Oyvey Leonhardsen... then again, they also gave us Ben Thatcher!)

Should be settled in by now. At least showing some aptitude if maybe unfamiliar with our tactics.

But he's horseshit. Someone at the club needs their cunt kicked in for that signing.

Back
Top Bottom