Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

5-1 to an already relegated club.

Disappointing to slip down a place in the table because of it... albeit still settling for automatic Champions League qualification.

crying-money-woody-harrelson-zombieland.gif
Love it.

Last edited:
I have not seen any mention of the weekly wage we are paying him. It will be interesting to see whether he will earn as much as other star players. Whatever it was, it was agreed easily and wages maybe the reason other targets did not happen

I have not seen any mention of the weekly wage we are paying him. It will be interesting to see whether he will earn as much as other star players. Whatever it was, it was agreed easily and wages maybe the reason other targets did not happen

I read £50k somewhere today, one of the articles. It's all speculation, though.

This is the signing that will get Poch sacked. Levy stuck his neck out, but it's not his head that's gonna get chopped. I can't warm to this bloke, and I never will - Poch's 'philosophy' also appears to be a load of bollocks too. We're mugs to believe this shit.

If I could disagree with myself, I would.

It's telling that we know it was 30 million over 5 years. Of all the information out there how come this is leaked out ?

Does it means that in two years time if Sissoko is sold for 20 million we will actually make a profit based on his asset value.

Maybe at best we will have this guy 3 years. That's going to cost us 18 million. If ENIC then sell him at say 20 million then the balance sheet will show a profit on the guy of 8 million, accounting for the 2 years we still owe Newcastle.
It seems to be how all our transfer business is accounted. I bet we never make a spreadsheet loss on anyone !

But back to Sissoko. I just don't care. It's not like we just signed Gazza, Spurs used to break the British record on real premium talent. Now we break our record on Sissoko ! To Dare is to Do....

This is the signing that will get Poch sacked. Levy stuck his neck out, but it's not his head that's gonna get chopped. I can't warm to this bloke, and I never will - Poch's 'philosophy' also appears to be a load of bollocks too. We're mugs to believe this shit.

Joe, I've never faulted you but that is bold to say the least.

I'm not a fan of the signing, I don't know if it's Poch or Levy and the whole thing leaves a bad taste for me.

But he isn't a starter so fail to see how it will get Poch sacked even if he did push which I doubt - Mitchell resigning hasn't helped as no one knows who is accountable. If Levy and the variable installment plan is true it's even foggier.

More importantly though is that Sissoko is a bit fat, which certainly doesn't sit well with me.

#PiggyMoussa

Last edited:
Alli-Luya Alli-Luya - disagree away. The normal procedure is for me to search back through your history, and then disagree with a load of posts of yours that I haven't even read - that's the TFC way. Why don't you just fuck off, and stop being such a fucking cunt? Fucking child.

Alli-Luya Alli-Luya - disagree away. The normal procedure is for me to search back through your history, and then disagree with a load of posts of yours that I haven't even read - that's the TFC way. Why don't you just fuck off, and stop being such a fucking cunt? Fucking child.

Help is here Joe Clash.

I am extending.

Please try and not get angry when someone presses the disagree button. Alli has every right to disagree with any post he sees fit without being assaulted by someone on the edge. It's not fair Joe Clash. It's not fair to Alli and most importantly it's not fair to you and your fragile mind.

Please mate. Let me in.

You're taking the piss, surely....

Joe, I've never faulted you but that is bold to say the least.

I'm not a fan of the signing, I don't know if it's Poch or Levy and the whole thing leaves a bad taste for me.

But he isn't a starter so fail to see how it will get Poch sacked even if he did push which I doubt - Mitchell resigning hasn't helped as no one knows who is accountable. If Levy and the variable installment plan is true it's even foggier.

More importantly though is that Sissoko is a bit fat, which certainly doesn't sit well with me.

I've thought about it for a day, and l can't get behind this bloke. Also, all that bollocks about 'philosophy' - young players fighting for the team? It's all crap. Sissoko is the antithesis of that. Poch has sold out. All the lies about how they'd had their eye on him are just that. He's a panic buy, and reading the fucking idiots on here who are suggesting he was a target all along, make me laugh. I don't want to pay £55 to watch this cunt play for us, so my empty seat can go to someone who does.

I've thought about it for a day, and l can't get behind this bloke. Also, all that bollocks about 'philosophy' - young players fighting for the team? It's all crap. Sissoko is the antithesis of that. Poch has sold out. All the lies about how they'd had their eye on him are just that. He's a panic buy, and reading the fucking idiots on here who are suggesting he was a target all along, make me laugh. I don't want to pay £55 to watch this cunt play for us, so my empty seat can go to someone who does.

http://www.stubhub.co.uk/tottenham-hotspur-tickets/performer/164987/

I've actually warmed to it. I was totally against it when it happened, but now I think Poch can work his magic with him.

This is the setting he needs to thrive.
I have faith in Poch.

Granted, I'm a Yank newbie, so what the fuck do I know.
Like I've said Joe, you've forgot more than I'll ever know about this stuff, but I have a good feeling...

I've actually warmed to it. I was totally against it when it happened, but now I think Poch can work his magic with him.

This is the setting he needs to thrive.
I have faith in Poch.

Granted, I'm a Yank newbie, so what the fuck do I know.
Like I've said Joe, you've forgot more than I'll ever know about this stuff, but I have a good feeling...
Stop the presses, Eddie isn't a nervous wreck.

Back
Top Bottom