Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

please-bitch-to-the-hand-you-talk.jpg

So, I assume you're a geordie (or chose to support the barcodes for another fucked up reason).

I've noticed a pattern here, and it sort of means that you're having the opposite effect you want to.

If we sold Adebayor for £30m, we'd probably laugh, but then (for the most part) say something like "well thanks for the goals at least, best of luck - at least you've brought us in a wedge!".

I really don't think we'd create threads containing nothing but insults about the player and laughing that another club bought him, and I really don't think we'd have fans signing up for the other club's forums just to repeat the same thing.

If he's so shit, you'd expect that it would speak for itself.

Fact is, the Newcastle fans are all acting like an ugly cunt who just got cheated on. Going around spreading insults because you are in denial about the situation. You got relegated because you are a crap team with no identity - you should be thankful that these "mercenaries" are giving back all their initial transfer fees and wages in their transfer values.

OK, fair play, but never forget, he has an Woolwich shirt in his closet

errrr I'm a newcastle fan, but good luck all the same with the purse snatcher, don't forget he went on strike to force his move to newcastle
...well I appear to be quite the cunt!
Sorry for calling you a Gooner ... that would be the worst insult down here... but at least I didn't mistake you for a Mack'em!

So, this $i $$oko fella... bit of a money-grabbing mercenary you say??

A player that runs at defenders at speed and who is strong on the ball, what's not to like. I bet Kane has got a stiffy at the prospect of playing with him.
:kaneshh:
:lamelashock:

He is exactly the type of player we need. He will have to work under Poch. Hopefully this means he can be a success. Don't care about the fee, probably about the market value, just find it odd we didn't spend that earlier on.

He is exactly the type of player we need. He will have to work under Poch. Hopefully this means he can be a success. Don't care about the fee, probably about the market value, just find it odd we didn't spend that earlier on.
If we get 4-5 years good service from him, he'll have more than paid off the fee.

I really do wish Spurs all the best. Newcastle and Tottenham have had, and shown the best of what the premier league is all about. Been at White Heart Lane and seen some fantastic football, both home and away, good luck with Sissoko, but trying to tell it how it has been from a Toon fan's perspective is something I believe needs to be said and shared amongst fans. Did'nt mean any harm, just telling it as it is, and hope you all noticed, never swore at anybody or tried to pick a fight....again, good luck , if I have a London team it is Spurs! All the best!

Positives I can take from this is the thought of a Fighting Cock Team, having done my ACL at 24 I'll take the management position, I can confirm Paul Mitchell will be alongside me so Totti Totti unfortunately there are no scouting positions available.

I took Tom Carroll out for a brass last night so he could avoid Poch's cull and become the Hide and Seek Champion of 2016/2017 so we have Enfield's Iniesta in midfield, who else is around?
Could I be Head of Youth Development? Or the very least Director of Football if you don't mind working with such options..

Could I be Head of Youth Development? Or the very least Director of Football if you don't mind working with such options..
*Thank you for your response to our advert for 'Head of Youth Development' for The Fighting Cock football team, unfortunately due to the expected volume of response to this advert we cannot reply to everybody but your application is under review, on top of that WindyCOYS WindyCOYS is a much better candidate for this position'.*

I really do wish Spurs all the best. Newcastle and Tottenham have had, and shown the best of what the premier league is all about. Been at White Heart Lane and seen some fantastic football, both home and away, good luck with Sissoko, but trying to tell it how it has been from a Toon fan's perspective is something I believe needs to be said and shared amongst fans. Did'nt mean any harm, just telling it as it is, and hope you all noticed, never swore at anybody or tried to pick a fight....again, good luck , if I have a London team it is Spurs! All the best!

Fair enough.

Have to say, if I had a Newcastle team, it would probably be....

Hartlepool.

Back
Top Bottom