Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The languid, headdropping, slow-turning Newcastle no10, who was really doing nothing much at all in any aspect?

If we accept the narative that Sissoko was awful last season we also need to look at his stats and think about the potential.

1 goal and 8 assists from a "terrible" season, in a terrible team, playing as an AM? I don't rate him, but the stats aren't that bad in that context.

If we accept the narative that Sissoko was awful last season we also need to look at his stats and think about the potential.

1 goal and 8 assists from a "terrible" season, in a terrible team, playing as an AM? I don't rate him, but the stats aren't that bad in that context.
Now your glass is half full!

Even though timing smacks of desperation and poor planning, the fee is not really off the market level. That crazy, perverse market level.

The question which Moussa will show up? The languid, headdropping, slow-turning Newcastle no10, who was really doing nothing much at all in any aspect?

Or the grim wide midfield workhorse of the France Euro16 team, whol ran fullbacks into the ground?

No way to tell. None at all. Which is what makes me slightly uncomfortable.
If he dials it in vs Gillingham it will give us a clue.

Here you go, you impossible to please fuckers

Ea0A9ch.png

39D1OYb.png

2KEI0O1.png

LKEiDIe.png

vHx3mlm.png

2QJzLyi.png

(Last one is a like for like!:chadliblow:)
I like the first two

If he dials it in vs Gillingham it will give us a clue.

Agree - this will be the litmus test. I remember arguing with a Geordie mate as to who was a bigger mercenary out of him and Adebayor. He was scathing about Sissoko and this was a year ago let alone after he stood by as Newcastle went down without a fight.

Good luck with this mercenary, who, as you can see, show's his true colours.......scumbag...booooo him from the first second he dons the fighting cock shirt!!! You guy's don't deserve to have a player who turns up for the Lolly, overrated and disappears in games when things are'nt going his way, one of the main reasons Newcastle got relegated, comments welcome, tired of this kind of sell-out, but hey, good luck in the champions league!!!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/football/2016/09/01/Sissoko-Woolwich-large_trans++hFHFceMo2b8gdocEb2ESaxCtyq8JNFrmuWVFP8QMezo.jpg

"Woolwich have always been the club of my heart"

(Jan 2015)

"Woolwich is one of the best European teams. To be watched by that sort of club, that proves that you are a quality player. It is good to know. I hope that I will have the chance, soon, to play for this club."

(June 2016)

Agree - this will be the litmus test. I remember arguing with a Geordie mate as to who was a bigger mercenary out of him and Adebayor. He was scathing about Sissoko and this was a year ago let alone after he stood by as Newcastle went down without a fight.
A cup game v Watford before they came up said it all about Ade. He literally couldn't give a fuck, hardly got into a jog all evening.

Good luck with this mercenary, who, as you can see, show's his true colours.......scumbag...booooo him from the first second he dons the fighting cock shirt!!!

Positives I can take from this is the thought of a Fighting Cock Team, having done my ACL at 24 I'll take the management position, I can confirm Paul Mitchell will be alongside me so Totti Totti unfortunately there are no scouting positions available.

I took Tom Carroll out for a brass last night so he could avoid Poch's cull and become the Hide and Seek Champion of 2016/2017 so we have Enfield's Iniesta in midfield, who else is around?

He stayed in Newcastle with crazy Pardew, useless Carver and hopeless McClaren and even got relegated before he switched club. He's 27 years old and needs to think about his football career if he wants to succeed. I'd have changed club in a heartbeat after one year with McClaren.

A cup game v Watford before they came up said it all about Ade. He literally couldn't give a fuck, hardly got into a jog all evening.
Never understood this regarding footballers.

When you play a poor side, why not either smash the shit out of them, 7- goal style, entertain like world starts ... or both?

Genuine don¨t understand these motivation issues

He stayed in Newcastle with crazy Pardew, useless Carver and hopeless McClaren and even got relegated before he switched club. He's 27 years old and needs to think about his football career if he wants to succeed. I'd have changed club in a heartbeat after one year with McClaren.
I'd have changed as soon as Schteve joined.

Ferrett-looking, sheep-adoring ginger twunt

Good luck with this mercenary, who, as you can see, show's his true colours.......scumbag...booooo him from the first second he dons the fighting cock shirt!!! You guy's don't deserve to have a player who turns up for the Lolly, overrated and disappears in games when things are'nt going his way, one of the main reasons Newcastle got relegated, comments welcome, tired of this kind of sell-out, but hey, good luck in the champions league!!!!

Sissoko-Woolwich-large_trans++hFHFceMo2b8gdocEb2ESaxCtyq8JNFrmuWVFP8QMezo.jpg

(Jan 2015)

"Woolwich is one of the best European teams. To be watched by that sort of club, that proves that you are a quality player. It is good to know. I hope that I will have the chance, soon, to play for this club."

(June 2016)

Italics seem somehow crazy ANGRIER than UPPERCASE (which is just shouty IMHO) or bold (Which is forceful, and firm)

Whole posts in Italics are at best sinister, but most probably Crazy whoo0-de-dooh-dah losing it!

Spiteful Gooner prick...

Sissoko-Woolwich-large_trans++hFHFceMo2b8gdocEb2ESaxCtyq8JNFrmuWVFP8QMezo.jpg

(Jan 2015)

(June 2016)

So, I assume you're a geordie (or chose to support the barcodes for another fucked up reason).

I've noticed a pattern here, and it sort of means that you're having the opposite effect you want to.

If we sold Adebayor for £30m, we'd probably laugh, but then (for the most part) say something like "well thanks for the goals at least, best of luck - at least you've brought us in a wedge!".

I really don't think we'd create threads containing nothing but insults about the player and laughing that another club bought him, and I really don't think we'd have fans signing up for the other club's forums just to repeat the same thing.

If he's so shit, you'd expect that it would speak for itself.

Fact is, the Newcastle fans are all acting like an ugly cunt who just got cheated on. Going around spreading insults because you are in denial about the situation. You got relegated because you are a crap team with no identity - you should be thankful that these "mercenaries" are giving back all their initial transfer fees and wages in their transfer values.

Italics seem somehow crazy ANGRIER than UPPERCASE (which is just shouty IMHO) or bold (Which is forceful, and firm)

Whole posts in Italics are at best sinister, but most probably Crazy whoo0-de-dooh-dah losing it!

Spiteful Gooner prick...
errrr I'm a newcastle fan, but good luck all the same with the purse snatcher, don't forget he went on strike to force his move to newcastle

So, I assume you're a geordie (or chose to support the barcodes for another fucked up reason).

I've noticed a pattern here, and it sort of means that you're having the opposite effect you want to.

If we sold Adebayor for £30m, we'd probably laugh, but then (for the most part) say something like "well thanks for the goals at least, best of luck - at least you've brought us in a wedge!".

I really don't think we'd create threads containing nothing but insults about the player and laughing that another club bought him, and I really don't think we'd have fans signing up for the other club's forums just to repeat the same thing.

If he's so shit, you'd expect that it would speak for itself.

Fact is, the Newcastle fans are all acting like an ugly cunt who just got cheated on. Going around spreading insults because you are in denial about the situation. You got relegated because you are a crap team with no identity - you should be thankful that these "mercenaries" are giving back all their initial transfer fees and wages in their transfer values.
Excuse me , but what was the score in Spur's last game of the season?

Back
Top Bottom