Mousa Dembélé

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He will not be getting a 10 game ban. It's The Sun for a start.

Let's hope so, there seems to be a groundswell of opinion in that we were the main instigators of all the trouble at 'The Battle of the Bridge'. When clearly we'd been wound up by the histrionics of the Chavs.

Let's hope so, there seems to be a groundswell of opinion in that we were the main instigators of all the trouble at 'The Battle of the Bridge'. When clearly we'd been wound up by the histrionics of the Chavs.

I chose not to watch the game, and I'm glad I did in all truth, I've heard mixed reports though. My grandad is an Ipswich fan who has been cheering on Leicester all year said it was all us. My friend who is a goner however has said Chelsea very much started it all and we very much rose to it all. So I really have no idea what happened.

I chose not to watch the game, and I'm glad I did in all truth, I've heard mixed reports though. My grandad is an Ipswich fan who has been cheering on Leicester all year said it was all us. My friend who is a goner however has said Chelsea very much started it all and we very much rose to it all. So I really have no idea what happened.

It was typical Chavs getting under our skin. They are the masters of those dark arts. Costa, Fibreglass, Willicunt & Terry they were all doing it. The amount of times they went in hard on Kane and got away with it was an absolute joke.

Won't be 10, but if it's something like 3 I'd take it all day long. Diego fucking Costa ffs. The world and his uncle have wanted to lay one on him since the minute he arrived in England.

No marks on Costa's face. Linesman looking straight at it. No real protest at the time yet the media narrative is this.....

Absolutely disgusting how our players and club are being treated.

Yet to hear any mention of Costa's bite or Willian's straight arm smash, not to mention Mikel banging the referee on more than one occasion and also the constant antics of the rat-bastard Fabregas.

Then again the media loves building someone or something up so that it can have the great pleasure of demolishing it again

The article about Spurs bottling it in the Star is written by
#davearmitage7 (twitter id) Someone needs to straighten him out!

Not sure if this was posted. Source from Spurs Stats Man.

Tottenham have not lost in the Premier League this season when Mousa Dembélé has started in central midfield.

200_s.gif

We probably don't even have to win one...

If City beat Arse, neither team can finish higher than 70 points – where we are now with +9 GD on City, +14 on Arse.

Am I right in thinking that if he's charged by the FA, it's unlikely to be heard until after our game against the Saints anyway (particularly if he requests a personal hearing)? If so, he should be available for that match at least?

Back
Top Bottom