Mousa Dembélé

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Modric got a lot of praise though and him and Dembele are similar in the sense that they could ghost past a player with ease yet didnt get many assists or goals. They tend to 'assist the assister'

Yeah similar sort of roles but I would say that Luka had a much better range of passing and vision than Mousa. But then again Mousa is much better at going past players whereas Modric had that turn and pass ability which also made him very hard to dispossess.

Different styles in the same sort of role, both fantastic players.

Love Dembele, just needed to find full fitness, a good manager to give him team direction and show that he trusts him and hey presto we have a world class midfielder.
Out of interest would anyone swap Dembele for Modric. I personally wouldn't.

Love Dembele, just needed to find full fitness, a good manager to give him team direction and show that he trusts him and hey presto we have a world class midfielder.
Out of interest would anyone swap Dembele for Modric. I personally wouldn't.
I wouldn't either. Dembele is a unit. He is extremely talented & as strong a player as you will ever see. I can't remember too many times this season where he has lost the ball. Modric is undoubtedly a class act, but Mousa's physical presence makes him a scary prospect to face.

Two games left to do our best in...

Any idea when we'll know if the FA are going to take retrospective action for that scratch on Costa?

tumblr_inline_n95a30SsP11skwua4.gif

Funniest thing is Dembele barely touched him and Costa then held the other eye.

I don't see anything but perhaps a fine for Dembele. Linesman was looking right at it.

I wonder if Fabregas will get anything for kicking out at him.

Funniest thing is Dembele barely touched him and Costa then held the other eye.

I don't see anything but perhaps a fine for Dembele. Linesman was looking right at it.

I wonder if Fabregas will get anything for kicking out at him.
You didn't think Alli would get banned either did you?

Some sources suggesting a 10 game ban. Seems a bit harsh given that he has no previous.

I see the fabrrgas kick out at him that more or less started all this seems to have been struck from history.

Some sources suggesting a 10 game ban. Seems a bit harsh given that he has no previous.

I see the fabrrgas kick out at him that more or less started all this seems to have been struck from history.

Seems like all of the Chav transgressions have been struck from the match, as they played it fair and square.

They were the white knight saving the realm from the evil dragon, whilst the heroic boy came from behind to win the hearts of the kingdom.

F**k you 'fairytale'.

If that's the case, I look forward to Costa's 18 months in quarantine after biting Vorm and everything else he did.

No marks on Costa's face. Linesman looking straight at it. No real protest at the time yet the media narrative is this.....

Absolutely disgusting how our players and club are being treated.

If he gets a 10 game ban I expect the club to appeal it there and then.

But if he does get a 10 game ban that is a massive blow. that'll be the first 8 games of next season.

Back
Top Bottom