Modric

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How can you get just £1.7m of £10m?
Does he really think everyone believes he was given £8.3m out of the pocket of Mamic in his 5yrs at Zagreb?
Nice of him, he could gotten a career threatening injury on loan, or turned out shit.

‘Chelsea are a big club with an ambitious owner. They have great players and they have ambitions to fight for the title and win the Champions League.
‘I want to stay in London. I am very happy here and so are my family. I like the city.’
‘I don’t want to have an argument with Tottenham,’ said Modric. ‘The supporters have been very good to me and I have enjoyed my time playing for the club, but it is for football that players leave clubs and move. It has happened to Tottenham before. It is normal for a player to dream about playing for a bigger club.’

How people can turn on Rose and still fawn over this little ferret faced cunt is beyond me.
Fuck Luka Modric, I hope Dier breaks him in half tomorrow

‘Chelsea are a big club with an ambitious owner. They have great players and they have ambitions to fight for the title and win the Champions League.
‘I want to stay in London. I am very happy here and so are my family. I like the city.’
‘I don’t want to have an argument with Tottenham,’ said Modric. ‘The supporters have been very good to me and I have enjoyed my time playing for the club, but it is for football that players leave clubs and move. It has happened to Tottenham before. It is normal for a player to dream about playing for a bigger club.’

How people can turn on Rose and still fawn over this little ferret faced cunt is beyond me.

Players like Modric and Berbatov were given a platform to showcase their talents and at the first sign of interest they wanted out. Rather than stay and try and turn our club into an elite top 4 regular. This is why they will never truly be Tottenham legends. Players like Lloris and Vertonghen who have stuck around for our ‘project’ will be far more likely to be legends in my opinion.

I'd rather see Winks play and nutmeg him. ;-)

Players like Modric and Berbatov were given a platform to showcase their talents and at the first sign of interest they wanted out. Rather than stay and try and turn our club into an elite top 4 regular. This is why they will never truly be Tottenham legends. Players like Lloris and Vertonghen who have stuck around for our ‘project’ will be far more likely to be legends in my opinion.

TBF Modric was here for 4 years. Lynch pin in the team. The Chelsea thing was bad, but he did very well for us.

Berbatov, yeah that stank.

Lloris and Vertonghen could possibly have left if we were at the same level as Jol's team. and Im sure Modric or Bale might have stayed if they were managed by Poch and in regular champs league.

Just stumbled across this video.

What a fucking performance.

There's loads of Modric individual highlight clips vs opponents on Daily Motion - such a joy to watch. What a talent we had.

Back
Top Bottom