Middlesbrough v Tottenham Hotspur, FA Cup 5th Round, Riverside Stadium, Tuesday 1st March 2022 at 19:55 GMT, LIVE on BBC1

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

-----------------------Hugo-----------------------

---------Romero-----Dier-----Rodon----------

---Doherty-------------------------------Sess---

-------------Hojbjerg------Winks---------------

-----Kulusevski------------------Bergwijn-----

------------------------Kane-----------------------

Ideally, we could be 2 or 3-nil up by the time the clock hits the hour mark. If that happens, I'd take Rom or Dier off and bring on Sanch, White on for Hoj or Winksy, and Scarlett on for Kane.

Ref fucked us .
Just looked it up. We had 3 undeserved yellow cards, apparently.

GMZIXmo.jpg

-----------------------Hugo-----------------------

---------Romero-----Dier-----Rodon----------

---Doherty-------------------------------Sess---

-------------Hojbjerg------Winks---------------

-----Kulusevski------------------Bergwijn-----

------------------------Kane-----------------------

Ideally, we could be 2 or 3-nil up by the time the clock hits the hour mark. If that happens, I'd take Rom or Dier off and bring on Sanch, White on for Hoj or Winksy, and Scarlett on for Kane.

Not sure you've been following Spurs lately.

Not sure you've been following Spurs lately.
Lol!

If we play our best, there's no way that Boro team can keep up with us. And we could well have that scoreline after 60 mins.

But yeah, it's as likely as us being 2-nil down after 45 horrible mins.

Lets hope so, given his fine performance on Saturday and how much it will boil your piss.
People asking for Winks not to play, who is the alternative with Skipp and Bentancur injured? Harvey White who's only senior football for us came in a game against Marine and then 8 minutes off the bench against Ludogorets?

And he's an academy player so I'm sure he would be given about 8 games before people turn on him and say he is not good enough.

People asking for Winks not to play, who is the alternative with Skipp and Bentancur injured? Harvey White who's only senior football for us came in a game against Marine and then 8 minutes off the bench against Ludogorets?

And he's an academy player so I'm sure he would be given about 8 games before people turn on him and say he is not good enough.

8 games rather than the customary 2.... Let it not be said that we don't support our lads. :freundgoal:

Boro have won 7 on the bounce at home, but are piss poor away from home.

It'll be a tough match, early goal well be key. Same team that played Leeds IMO, especially as there is no game until Monday.

If we can get a good lead by the hour mark then take some players off, but I've seen what Spurs are like so I expect a close encounter throughout.

8?
People have already posted that 17yo Dane Scarlett ain't no good!

8 games rather than the customary 2.... Let it not be said that we don't support our lads. :freundgoal:
Normally the first 5 games is extraordinary levels of praise and pretending every touch of the football proves he's the next Messi. That then levels out over 3 games before he is eventually given the 'Kyle Walker-Peters Stamp of Shit' that means he is certified dog shit and will never play at a level above the conference.

They then go on to shine at another club and we wonder why we ever sold them.

I am fucking desperate to see Spurs win a trophy. Our long suffering fans deserve it and i want to see Harry kane lift the Fa cup with his boyhood club. It would certainly mean a lot more to him than a hollow league title win with City who he has no connection with. I would honestly take winning the Fa cup and finishing 6th this season over top 4 only. Obviously getting top 4 would be fantastic, but I’ll take a trophy any day of the week.

Back
Top Bottom