Middlesbrough v Tottenham Hotspur, FA Cup 5th Round, Riverside Stadium, Tuesday 1st March 2022 at 19:55 GMT, LIVE on BBC1

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As I'm going to this, and I've never started a match thread, thought I'd give it a go.

The FA Cup is still a lovely trophy to win, no matter how some people try to belittle it.

So Antonio, I don't care who plays, just win it in normal time, as it would be nice to be
2am!
Are you travelling by Concorde?!
Does anyone know anyone with any spares already up there cash waiting

Luton are 6th! That's mental. They were 2nd division 3 years ago. Their ground is not fit for the PL. Away fans have to enter by going through a house. It is very old-school.
All the away supporters leave their shoes at the door and Luton Town give out slippers for the away section inside the stadium.

Edit: Is this what you want John Thomas John Thomas ?

Last edited:
Would be nice to give Son and/or Kane a break in this game as they both have already played too much this season and both have shown in the past that they are susceptible to injuries especially when overplayed but of course we have no replacement for either guy so they likely both have to play or come on to try and save us if they don't start.\

No back-up for Son?

That's a straight up lie.

Not sure of Lucas's fitness, but we could otherwise play Kulu / Berg / Lucas if the gaffa saw fit to rest Son & Kane.

Should be easy but I expect as usual we make it much tougher than it should be.

2-1 win with a late goal from Kane to save us.

No reason to think it will be easy other than arrogance:

Man U > Knocked out by the very team we're playing tonight in the last round.
Arse > Knocked out by Forest.
Leicester > Knocked out by Forest.
WHam > Narrowly scraped by vs Kidderminster Harriers.
Chavs > Narrowly scraped by vs Plymouth Argyle

Last edited:
Would be nice to give Son and/or Kane a break in this game as they both have already played too much this season and both have shown in the past that they are susceptible to injuries especially when overplayed but of course we have no replacement for either guy so they likely both have to play or come on to try and save us if they don't start.

So Lucas, Bergwijn, Kulu, Scarlett all injured? where did you here that?

Sod off!!!!!

shocked-faint.gif

I am fucking desperate to see Spurs win a trophy. Our long suffering fans deserve it and i want to see Harry kane lift the Fa cup with his boyhood club. It would certainly mean a lot more to him than a hollow league title win with City who he has no connection with. I would honestly take winning the Fa cup and finishing 6th this season over top 4 only. Obviously getting top 4 would be fantastic, but I’ll take a trophy any day of the week.
Wouldn't it be Hugo who lifts it? Just saying.....

So Lucas, Bergwijn, Kulu, Scarlett all injured? where did you here that?

Who said they were injured?

If this is your pathetic attempt to claim that any of them are close to replacements, I think that is all we need to see that there are no replacements.

Who said they were injured?

If this is your pathetic attempt to claim that any of them are close to replacements, I think that is all we need to see that there are no replacements.

You said there was no one available - either you have no idea who is in the Spurs squad (probably true) - or you know they are unavailable.

It's that or you're just doing your usual pre-game trolling praying that we lose and you can say - I told you so - you've been well sussed, give it up.

Would be nice to give Son and/or Kane a break in this game as they both have already played too much this season and both have shown in the past that they are susceptible to injuries especially when overplayed but of course we have no replacement for either guy so they likely both have to play or come on to try and save us if they don't start.

Should be an easy but I expect as usual we make it much tougher than it should be.

2-1 win with a late goal from Kane to save us.
So I guess you don’t want us to win?

You said there was no one available - either you have no idea who is in the Spurs squad (probably true) - or you know they are unavailable.

It's that or you're just doing your usual pre-game trolling praying that we lose and you can say - I told you so - you've been well sussed, give it up.

I predicted a win.

Its clear you don't read posts and instead just cry based on pre-conceived narratives you build up in your tiny, pathetic mind.

I also didn't say no one was available I said there was no replacements and those guys are not close to the level of replacements. Especially when Kulu is looking like a starter at this point. But we have already seen in the past that you don't understand why one starter can't be the replacement for another starter.

As I'm going to this, and I've never started a match thread, thought I'd give it a go.

The FA Cup is still a lovely trophy to win, no matter how some people try to belittle it.

So Antonio, I don't care who plays, just win it in normal time, as it would be nice to be home by 2am.

:coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys:
What a great thread Mrs.P
You nailed it babes!

I predicted a win.

Its clear you don't read posts and instead just cry based on pre-conceived narratives you build up in your tiny, pathetic mind.

I also didn't say no one was available I said there was no replacements and those guys are not close to the level of replacements. Especially when Kulu is looking like a starter at this point. But we have already seen in the past that you don't understand why one starter can't be the replacement for another starter.
Read your posts? I do but only for the laughs.

You said "Would be nice to give Son and/or Kane a break in this game as they both have already played too much this season and both have shown in the past that they are susceptible to injuries especially when overplayed but of course we have no replacement for either guy"

Total bollocks as usual, we have at least four players who could replace them for this game, this game being the thread you are posting on - your trolling is getting worse - please try harder.

Back
Top Bottom