Middlesbrough v Tottenham Hotspur, FA Cup 5th Round, Riverside Stadium, Tuesday 1st March 2022 at 19:55 GMT, LIVE on BBC1

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Read your posts? I do but only for the laughs.

You said "Would be nice to give Son and/or Kane a break in this game as they both have already played too much this season and both have shown in the past that they are susceptible to injuries especially when overplayed but of course we have no replacement for either guy"

Total bollocks as usual, we have at least four players who could replace them for this game, this game being the thread you are posting on - your trolling is getting worse - please try harder.

No we don't.

Moura, Bergwijn and Scarlett have already shown that they can't score enough in these games, which is why Kane and Son have to come on all the time to save us or we lose when they don't.

Kulu is a RW and starter for us, if not him than Moura, so not a replacement.

No we don't.

Moura, Bergwijn and Scarlett have already shown that they can't score enough in these games, which is why Kane and Son have to come on all the time to save us or we lose when they don't.

Kulu is a RW and starter for us, if not him than Moura, so not a replacement.

Right, so no player who hasn't scored enough goals should get a game to give him the chance to score enough goals. Only another Harry Kane can replace Harry Kane ... do you even think how stupid that sounds.

Of course Moura, Bergwijn or Scarlett could play ... you were just flat out wrong - again

What a great thread Mrs.P
You nailed it babes!
Thank you lovely
Kirsten Dunst Reaction GIF

Right, so no player who hasn't scored enough goals should get a game to give him the chance to score enough goals. Only another Harry Kane can replace Harry Kane ... do you even think how stupid that sounds.

Of course Moura, Bergwijn or Scarlett could play ... you were just flat out wrong - again

No they is a massive gap between Kane and Moura, Bergwijn, Scarlett.

Moura and Bergwijn aren't even strikers so not really a replacement for Kane at all since they are forced to be played out of position. Scarlett is 17 years old and repeatedly shown he is not close to ready for this level.

The lack of depth behind Kane is a widely recognized problem at the club. The fact you are trying to make out that this is me creating an issue out of nothing is laughable.

No they is a massive gap between Kane and Moura, Bergwijn, Scarlett.

Moura and Bergwijn aren't even strikers so not really a replacement for Kane at all since they are forced to be played out of position. Scarlett is 17 years old and repeatedly shown he is not close to ready for this level.

The lack of depth behind Kane is a widely recognized problem at the club. The fact you are trying to make out that this is me creating an issue out of nothing is laughable.
Whatever - you think only eleven starting players are good enough - we hear you.

We are talking about M'boro away tonight - not the first team squad for 2022 - nice attempt to move the goalposts but it won't work.

We have at least four squad players who could step in tonight - everyone but you knows that.

FYI - Dane Scarlett has 'repeatedly' played just once in the FA Cup for 2 minutes. He's only played 250 minutes in his entire Spurs career - but you right him off if you must.

Whatever - you think only eleven starting players are good enough - we hear you.

Nope never said that, but as usual what people actual say means nothing to you when it conflicts with your pathetic narrative.

We are talking about M'boro away tonight - not the first team squad for 2022 - nice attempt to move the goalposts but it won't work.

Didn't move the goal posts. We have lost to worse teams that Middlesbrough this year because of our lack of depth up front. And it has been an ongoing issue for years. So no goal posts moved.

We have at least four squad players who could step in tonight - everyone but you knows that.

No we don't which is why there is so many people wondering and debating about what we can and should do with the team.

You just ignore it because you are an idiot.

FYI - Dane Scarlett has 'repeatedly' played just once in the FA Cup for 2 minutes. He's only played 250 minutes in his entire Spurs career - but you right him off if you must.

There are other games he has played to judge him on. Not my fault you are too ignorant to understand that.

Nope never said that, but as usual what people actual say means nothing to you when it conflicts with your pathetic narrative.

Didn't move the goal posts. We have lost to worse teams that Middlesbrough this year because of our lack of depth up front. And it has been an ongoing issue for years. So no goal posts moved.

No we don't which is why there is so many people wondering and debating about what we can and should do with the team.

You just ignore it because you are an idiot.

There are other games he has played to judge him on. Not my fault you are too ignorant to understand that.

Haha - wriggling hard on the hook now 🎣

You said "Would be nice to give Son and/or Kane a break in this game as they both have already played too much this season and both have shown in the past that they are susceptible to injuries especially when overplayed but of course we have no replacement for either guy"

That's on the match thread for tonight's game, we have at least four squad players who could replace them. You were 100% wrong, admit it go on see if you have the balls.

Haha - wriggling hard on the hook now

That's on the match thread for tonight's game, we have at least four squad players who could cover. You were 100% wrong, admit it go on see if you have the balls.

Again we don't have guys who can cover. It is widely known this is the case, you ignoring it doesn't change facts.

No need for me to admit anything other than I was 100% right.

Again we don't have guys who can cover. It is widely known this is the case, you ignoring it doesn't change facts.

No need for me to admit anything other than I was 100% right.

So if either Kane or Son don't play 90 minutes will you leave the site? If you're 100% correct that this can't happen because we have no cover, then put your future where your mouth is .... go on man up.

So if either Kane or Son don't play 90 minutes will you leave the site? If you're 100% correct that this can't happen because we have no cover, then put your future where your mouth is .... go on man up.

What?

That makes zero sense are you really this clueless?

With everything going on I'd forgotten about this game!

Quarter finals would be an awesome opportunity at a trophy considering we seem to function quite well as a counter attacking team currently. As long as we don't draw Chelsea whose setup appears to be our kryptonite, in a one off game I do think we can beat anyone.

Back
Top Bottom