Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So you are telling me Spider-Man is a bellend?

Spider-Man Face GIF
Quite frankly, I find it deeply offensive that this Tom Holland is going around claiming to be a Tottenham fan when he demonstrates complete ignorance of our history and wants our best players to be sold to bigger clubs. It's not the attitude of a Tottenham fan, it's the attitude of a casual neutral and his celebrity status makes the fault all the more egregious.

Got no problem with Tobey Maguire. Best Spider-Man IMO.

Quite frankly, I find it deeply offensive that this Tom Holland is going around claiming to be a Tottenham fan when he demonstrates complete ignorance of our history and wants our best players to be sold to bigger clubs. It's not the attitude of a Tottenham fan, it's the attitude of a casual neutral and his celebrity status makes the fault all the more egregious.

Well put.....

Guy's a shambles. We reject you.... Whoever the fuck you are, you plastic.

Comedian and Dominic Holland are two nouns that should never be in the same sentence.
But he/they IDENTIFY as a Comedian... so who are we to distinguish their personal preference to comedic fluidity...?

What IS the noun for 'them' nowadays...?

How about Gender Comedic Neutral maybe?

Not sure Tom Holland’s getting invited back soon 😂

This is not "being a Spurs fan"

This is using Spurs to try and gain some likes and popularity from other football fans.

Ask him who his favourite player from the past is and he wouldn't have fucking clue.

Ask him why he "supports" Spurs and he would waffle on a load of old crap.

This is mordern day beige attitudes of the younger generation and those who have been brought up in an era of wishy washy namby pambyism.

These people are the reasons we get warnings on the BBC about "staying inside" because it might be "a bit hot" at the weekend.

:contepoint:

Last edited:

Got no problem with Tobey Maguire. Best Spider-Man IMO.
He´s obviously clueless

This is not "being a Spurs fan"

This is using Spurs to try and gain some likes and popularity from other football fans.

Ask him who his favourite player from the past is and he wouldn't have fucking clue.

Ask him why he "supports" Spurs and he would waffle on a load of old crap.

This is mordern day beige attitudes of the younger generation and those who have been brought up in an era of wishy washy namby pambyism.

These people are the reasons we get warnings on the BBC about "staying inside" because it might be "a bit hot" at the weekend.

:contepoint:
Type of fan who supports a player, manager etc. Ie cunt

Sounds like he actually supports Real Madrid.

It’s a bit disappointing he’s not more proud of our 2 x League Cup wins that were in his lifetime.

It’s almost like our continued assault on the top 4 is not enough for the youngsters of today.

Someone needs to send him a “top 4s our everything t shirt” so he gets it.

It’s a bit disappointing he’s not more proud of our 2 x League Cup wins that were in his lifetime.

It’s almost like our continued assault on the top 4 is not enough for the youngsters of today.

2 League cup wins in over 30 years isn't exactly a high bar for a club of this stature.

2 League cup wins in over 30 years isn't exactly a high bar for a club of this stature.

Yep and I’d say we are outside the top 5 clubs now. Add Newcastle into the mix arguable we are outside the top 6. So it’s not going to get any easier.

And while it’s not been great we have lost multiple semi finals and finals including the CL. 2nd and 3rd in the league. There are clubs who have got nowhere near this. My worry is we slip into that pack.

And don’t forget ……..At Spurs we set our sights very high, so that even failure will have in it an echo of glory.

We have a lot more echoes than trophies these days.

He's not wrong. That's an old head on young shoulders.

If I was Kane I'd say Manu is the place to go. Not Madrid. Get shearers record and win a few pots at home. Be a legend at 2 clubs.

Obviously I hope he stays and big Ange genuinely moulds a team around him.

But in reality if Harry stays so does Teflon. I love the club more than one player. I need the bald cunt gone more than I want kane to stay.

Even as I type that it confuses me. Levy has ruined my love for the club.

Yep and I’d say we are outside the top 5 clubs now. Add Newcastle into the mix arguable we are outside the top 6. So it’s not going to get any easier.

And while it’s not been great we have lost multiple semi finals and finals including the CL. 2nd and 3rd in the league. There are clubs who have got nowhere near this. My worry is we slip into that pack.

And don’t forget ……..At Spurs we set our sights very high, so that even failure will have in it an echo of glory.

We have a lot more echoes than trophies these days.

That entirely depends what your definition of top 6 is ;)

He's also forgotten about our famous Peace Cup triumph of 05

Just a plastic is all

Back
Top Bottom