Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Media going in on angeball because we had a wobble ( not withstanding injury crisis, he’s only just in the door etc) and he should change etc
Yet Hen Taag leads yanited to their worst finish ever in a champions league and nobody calls for his head. If we didn’t come out of a group with galatasry and Copenhagen we would be flaked in the media. Sickens my hole.

Ten Hag has faced a shit load of criticism to be fair, it's Pochettino and Chelsea who's getting away with it.

I don't watch their analysis so I genuinely don't know, but do they offer other teams' managers to Manchester at the same frequency as ours? Like Unai Emery, he's doing well at Villa, surely he should be going to a "proper" team if he wants to win things? What about Eddie Howe? Shouldn't he be proffered to United by now?

I don't watch their analysis so I genuinely don't know, but do they offer other teams' managers to Manchester at the same frequency as ours? Like Unai Emery, he's doing well at Villa, surely he should be going to a "proper" team if he wants to win things? What about Eddie Howe? Shouldn't he be proffered to United by now?

Funny how Villa going on a good run is them doing a Leicester and they are in a title race but every good Spurs run is bound to end because we are Spursy

What a muppet he is. I really dislike him.

You can tell he doesn’t do any research. I think it was him who said spurs will struggle against Everton at set plays. We might do and have to defend them well but before coming out with comments like that they should check out how many goals we have conceded at say corners and then comment again.

Spurs fans to Ratface Neville.
Will Smith Reaction GIF by diewebag gmbh

"keep our clubs name, out your fucking mouth."

Back
Top Bottom