Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rat faced weasel cunt trying to sell another highly valued THFC asset to Shitty.

Ange hasn't even had half a season with us yet.
It's funny ... As a supposed Man Utd fan, I wouldn't wanna be suggesting ANYONE who might improve Man City....
But it seems that SKY pay his wages, and as such, he'll say and do ANYTHING to improve THAT brand!
...he tried to sell Kane for us a few years back, now he's trying to push Ange on City ....
Does the guy have NO shame?

I don't watch their analysis so I genuinely don't know, but do they offer other teams' managers to Manchester at the same frequency as ours? Like Unai Emery, he's doing well at Villa, surely he should be going to a "proper" team if he wants to win things? What about Eddie Howe? Shouldn't he be proffered to United by now?
They were talking about how it will be an interesting title race because of Woolwich, Liverpool, City and Villa, tells you everything you need to know about them.

BBC report on Villa flop last night:

"For Emery, more tangible comfort comes from grabbing a point when they could have completely lost their nerve after Archer's goal and several debatable refereeing calls including Bailey's disallowed strike."

Says it all really. Would it have been a tangible comfort for Spurs if we dropped those points? Fuck no, it would have been "Spursy". And those debatable refereeing calls went mostly for Villa not against them.

Anyway, it just shows that we are seen as a bigger club and that comes with bigger club pressure that we need to deal with and finally get over the line in a league or cup.

"For Emery, more tangible comfort comes from grabbing a point when they could have completely lost their nerve after Archer's goal and several debatable refereeing calls including Bailey's disallowed strike."

Says it all really. Would it have been a tangible comfort for Spurs if we dropped those points? Fuck no, it would have been "Spursy". And those debatable refereeing calls went mostly for Villa not against them.

Anyway, it just shows that we are seen as a bigger club and that comes with bigger club pressure that we need to deal with and finally get over the line in a league or cup.

We are part of the big six and are judged to the same standard as our top 6 rivals, Villa are judged to the same standard as Brighton, Newcastle and West Ham.

The live text was absolutely desperate for Villa to win last night. If I were a Sheffield Utd fan it would have wound me right up.

We are part of the big six and are judged to the same standard as our top 6 rivals, Villa are judged to the same standard as Brighton, Newcastle and West Ham.
The live text was absolutely desperate for Villa to win last night. If I were a Sheffield Utd fan it would have wound me right up.

Both of these are true but Villa getting way more love than makes sense. They aren't close to a club like Brighton or Brentford that worked their way up through the divisions.

Back
Top Bottom