Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Week after week, the BBC promote the most anti-Spurs bollocks social media posts of their match day feeds.

"Spursy" bollocks.

We're playing the best team in the league, away from home with half our squad missing. Yet the BBC rhetoric is about how much of a banter club we are.

Absolute disgrace of an organisation. Neutral my fat fucking arse.

Week after week, the BBC promote the most anti-Spurs bollocks social media posts of their match day feeds.

"Spursy" bollocks.

We're playing the best team in the league, away from home with half our squad missing. Yet the BBC rhetoric is about how much of a banter club we are.

Considering that it’s your public broadcaster…

"Spursy" bollocks.

Imagine how painful it will be if the banter wums in the media stay on this trajectory in a decade. It'll just be plastic superfan reaction takes and fart noises.

Fuck I hope we win a cup soon so I can give it all away.

View: https://x.com/footballollie/status/1731391876568092944?s=46&t=fbqxNuG9CT4qTaiJx8mBjg

Is it worse that people have to pay for the privilege of listening to this hyena or that some might take what he says seriously?

The Comms on the US broadcast repeatedly mentioned how assured Ederson is and how his opposite number is a spaz and even had a line in there about how Vicario will end up being the heel by the end of the day.

No fuckin’ clue why he was even saying these things. Vic had no real scary moments from what I remember aside from bobbling the first shot of the match which led to Porro letting it just run out for a corner for some odd reason.

The match points are scripted by writers pre game. Nobody cares what they say as long as it's on message.

The banter pundits haven't got a braincell to rub between them to come up with any original thoughts based on what they have witnessed.

The Comms on the US broadcast repeatedly mentioned how assured Ederson is and how his opposite number is a spaz and even had a line in there about how Vicario will end up being the heel by the end of the day.

No fuckin’ clue why he was even saying these things. Vic had no real scary moments from what I remember aside from bobbling the first shot of the match which led to Porro letting it just run out for a corner for some odd reason.

Couple of dodgy passes out today, but there is NO reason for EPL pundits to have a clown opinion of Vic... He's been superb since he arrived.

Absolute dickheads.

....Oh and Ederson was shit for our first goal.

who gives a shit what Micah Richards and Jamie Carragher both believe
i only need to believe in

1_Untitled-design-3.png

"Spursy" bollocks.

Come on mate, you're just big boned.

Back
Top Bottom