Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One for the dressing room wall. The media really love us.... :pochbye:

h5IZRGl.jpg

I reckon at least 2 of those will be unemployed by Christmas.

Ignore the first few mins.

Like the way he supports Eric and is the true ITK, says how it is with four players. Clinton is in his plans, Pritchard, Bentaleb and Fazio will be offski if clubs are found. Simple as that... Oh and he aint going anywhere :dierpochhug:

Daily Mail reporter = "Erik, we've seen a video of you weight training, what are your thoughts behind that?" As Erik's tries not to laugh, I do laugh and end listening to conference.
So, this professional journalist has been flown half way round the Word to ask a professional athlete in pre-season why is he doing weights......:pochbye:

Like the way he supports Eric and is the true ITK, says how it is with four players. Clinton is in his plans, Pritchard, Bentaleb and Fazio will be offski if clubs are found. Simple as that... Oh and he aint going anywhere :dierpochhug:

That has to be one of the worst translator's I've ever seen lol.

Daily Mail reporter = "Erik, we've seen a video of you weight training, what are your thoughts behind that?" As Erik's tries not to laugh, I do laugh and end listening to conference.
So, this professional journalist has been flown half way round the Word to ask a professional athlete in pre-season why is he doing weights......:pochbye:

You can imagine him in front of God - "You can ask me one question only, and I will tell you the answer....."

"Why when I drop a piece of toast does it always land butter side down?"

:avbfacepalm:

That has to be one of the worst translator's I've ever seen lol.

Could we not have employed Poch's translator from when he was at Southampton?

Clearly Spanish isn't a much spoken language in 'Straya. The translator isn't even paying attention to the questions or answers.

:pochfacepalm:

Pochettino looks pretty hacked off with some of the ludacris questioning.

Last edited:

Already loving this for Poch's old man sitting-down noise at the start, and him and Lamela completely mugging the shit translator off.

Edit: it's a lot different when the shit translator is an attractive lady...

That Daily Fail journo what a goose!

Poch and Erik came across like two mates just there for the craic.

:pochlol: "Erik, why won't you insist on speaking in Spanish. Just for a laugh"

:lameladisgust: "But Boss, I speak English okay"

:pocheyes: "Yeah, but fuck it"

I know i've mentioned it in other threads before, but who would have thought that Lamela would have been one of the leaders of this team.

Not sure if it's only because most of our team is still away, but it seems like everywhere you look Lamela is giving an interview or speaking in front of the press or being highlighted in some other way. What a crazy few years he's had.

I know i've mentioned it in other threads before, but who would have thought that Lamela would have been one of the leaders of this team.

Not sure if it's only because most of our team is still away, but it seems like everywhere you look Lamela is giving an interview or speaking in front of the press or being highlighted in some other way. What a crazy few years he's had.

He was one of the only players we had who didn't lose his head in the last few games last season too. Even Hugo buckled a bit IMO.

I don't think this has been posted yet

Long but excellent article about Poch changing the entire Spurs mentality. Seems like he had a harder job than most of us thought.

Appears Kane and Mason helped lead the player charge. Could be a reason Poch is reluctant to drop Mason.

Back
Top Bottom