Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"It is an easy decision."

"When you are happy and when you feel the love of the people and the potential of the club is massive. Why change?"

"I believe in the club, the players and staff. For that I say yes to staying here and extending my contract."

"I believe in the project, in the club, the energy and the history and I want to stay here for that."

"[I will sign] maybe Tuesday or tomorrow, it depends on my lawyer now. I think it’s a good moment to communicate my future's here”

ChNfymmW4AAu8TZ.jpg:large

:dierpochhug::pochohshit::pochwtf::pocheyes:

You don't prove yourself a good manager by going to PSG to piss all over Ligue 1.I think he has more ambition than that.

Lyon in second place are 27 points behind PSG, and PSG have a game in hand, plus they're 50(!!!!!!!) goals worse off in GD. There's only 23 points from Lyon to Reims in 18th in a relegation spot, so second place is closer to relegation than a championship. Says all you need to know about the French league at present.

Great news for the start of a Bank Holiday weekend. I didn't honestly think he would jump ship when he's on the cusp of something great here, but it's excellent to hear it's going to be formally agreed.

He's feeling the love alright.

Great news if true. I've loved this club for nearly 50 years but i have to admit it's the first time i've ever really been that bothered if a manager stays with us.

Disappointed when Jol and Redknapp went, one cause I liked Jol and with Redknapo the fun style of football.

This is a completely different level though, I worry more about Poch leaving than Kane and Kane is amazing.

As a club I have always felt we are good at getting players from Hoddle, Gazza, Bale, Klinsmann etc but this feels like our first superstar manager at least in my lifetime.

I'm just hoping our micro pennis fans start to invest in pills, pumps and maybe even surgery over the summer. PLEASE for the love of whoever your God is start to have faith in what is going on at this club. Trust your own eyes and feelings and not what gobshite media have to say.
Something great is being built at our club, this is only the beginning. Come the start of next season I expect huge members being slapped across all detractors faces.

Back
Top Bottom