Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have to admit being sceptical after the first season, seemed to be repeating the same mistakes over and over in the first 12 months.

Well and truly making up for it now though, quality transformation and evidence that you need to give things time.

evidence that you need to give things time.

This.

Rome wasn't built in a day and all that.

That's what has annoyed me most since Poch arrived. People leaping to conclusions after the odd dull match or poor result. Ferguson was given time & became the most successful manager of all time. There's too much demand for instant gratification in this world instead of letting things develop & mature.

Remember that Southampton guys post?
Saints fan in peace.
To those of you bitching and moaning about MP let me give you some context.

I am and have been a Saints fan for over 30 years. Season ticket holder since I was 7 (With the exception of two separate years - when kids and finances dictated) and have seen players and managers come and go, which is part of the game.

I've seen players like Channon, Ball, Shilton, Wright, Keegan, Williams, Wallace, Shearer, Hoddle (You lot again) Walcott, Bale, Chamberlain etc. etc. all leave.
Not one of those departures hurts as much as this one.
I genuinely think you now have one of the best managers in the league. He is completely different from anything else you have seen. Not all players will survive his arrival - Including big names, but for those of you that are moaning..... take yourselves back to the first half at White Hart Lane against the Saints...... We battered you, humiliated you and then gave away a bizarre goal and let you back in. Your squad won't let that happen - More maturity, depth and quality.

Enjoy the ride - And you will get one.

n5q6q0.jpg

:troll:

Oooooohhh not long now :adeohshit:

Can we set up a calendar countdown clock

From and including: Tuesday, 16 February 2016
To, but not including Friday, 27 May 2016

Result: 101 days
It is 101 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Or 3 months, 11 days excluding the end date

Alternative time units
101 days can be converted to one of these units:

• 8,726,400 seconds
  • 145,440 minutes
  • 2424 hours
  • 101 days
  • 14 weeks and 3 days
  • 27.60% of 2016

Back
Top Bottom