Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pretty hard getting past that first sentence, there was a time when there was no fucking red in North London...
No offence Arty but fuck that. Not in our time, they've always been there.

First step to solving a problem is admiting there is one. Them being on top of us year on year is a massive fucking problem that has existed every year since I could sing "oh when the Spurs"... No time for wistful yearnings for some fantasy, I want this team to start a dominance I've never known, and when it happens I'll happily be a "new " king of north London.

Poch seems like the kind of guy that would never give a movie a 10/10 because there's always something that could improve.

I realize, you're half joking, however unless we end up 38-0-0 and 176-0 one of these coming seasons, it's a healthy attitude in his profession though. It's a very good approach for someone working with mainly younger player, who're making enough in a year for most to live the rest of their lives off, if it rubs off on them.

I realize, you're half joking, however unless we end up 38-0-0 and 176-0 one of these coming seasons, it's a healthy attitude in his profession though. It's a very good approach for someone working with mainly younger player, who're making enough in a year for most to live the rest of their lives off, if it rubs off on them.
The Godfather is a perfect movie. Fuck you Kafkaesque Kafkaesque !!
:dierpochhug:

Back
Top Bottom