Manor Solomon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I've been less bothered by a signing for quite a while. He's just going to be added to the pile of players who arent quite at the level we need and will be shipped out in 12 months time. Would we even be looking at him if it werent for his contract situation? I suspect we all know the answer to that.

Its exactly the same. The pattern was bias. Hope that helped.

But then you watch football and see that alot of those bias' comments tend to have either logic or some truth.

Solomon is quite obviously better than Bryan Gil and Lucas Moura. Don't need someone from Israel to tell you that

Solomon is quite obviously better than Bryan Gil and Lucas Moura. Don't need someone from Israel to tell you that.
Bryan Gil is a really good footballer and was misused imo by Conte.

Apart from a couple of games, I've not seen Solomon in action so can't possibly compare. It helped me having someone's more informed opinion (which I don't hold as gospel btw).

Bryan Gil is a really good footballer and was misused imo by Conte.

Apart from a couple of games, I've not seen Solomon in action so can't possibly compare. It helped me having someone's more informed opinion (which I don't hold as gospel btw).

I like Gil too. I hope he's given a chance in pre season to show what he can do. I don't want to loan him out, if he's not going to be sold permanently then I want him here.

Solomon is quite obviously better than Bryan Gil and Lucas Moura. Don't need someone from Israel to tell you that
Based on what?

He hasn't even had one good season in top 5 league yet, he wasn't even good enough to start for fucking Fulham FFS.

I see him having as much impact as N'jie and N'Koudou. Will be loaned in January and sold for peanuts to tier 3 league by 2025.

I have the obese cunt and that ENIC lapdog on ignore.

Oh no, the resident coke sniffer has me on ignore, backed up by his mini posse of Levy haters.

What awfully upsetting news.

Shocked Oh No GIF by Yêu Lu

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

Anyway, back on topic - Iooking forward to seeing our soon to be latest signing in action. Free transfer, sensible business (but only if we use the saved funds on new CBS).

Based on what?

He hasn't even had one good season in top 5 league yet, he wasn't even good enough to start for fucking Fulham FFS.

I see him having as much impact as N'jie and N'Koudou. Will be loaned in January and sold for peanuts to tier 3 league by 2025.
He was good for Fulham.

There was context behind it maybe not being a perfect first season.

The guy is better than Diaz 60m Liverpoo, Mudryk 90m Al Chihlsi, Antony 90m Manure.

I’m not just saying that either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom