Manor Solomon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope it doesn't mean Gill doesn't get a shot, but probably does. Neither would start, but Gill is the better of the two. That said, Solomon has a better shot from distance and that might be something Spurs are looking for. Played himself out of regular minutes at Fulham.

Don't think can judge him, due to the injury, and probably didn't want to be sitting on his arse on the bench at Fulham, as was the case last season, though can't see him being a starter here.

Manor Solomon's G+A-PK/90 last season @ Fulham in his 572 minutes across 19 PL appearances = 0.62.

Only Harry Kane had a better rate = 0.74 for us last season.

8zcQOUw.png

Must admit he was not on my radar. Having just watched his showcase he will be a good option if Sonny starts to have another poor season. Typical of Levy to grab him for free. Fulham must be gutted. Yet another team who will hate us forever

This signing strikes me as a bit of decent business.

Free transfer. Loan him out; see how he develops. Sell next summer for 10-15m. If he's any good, bring him back to the club.

This signing strikes me as a bit of decent business.

Free transfer. Loan him out; see how he develops. Sell next summer for 10-15m. If he's any good, bring him back to the club.
Fuck that get him playing. He’s shown he can play at champions league level,international level and in the premier league. He’s a much better option than Gill or Richarlison left of a front 3. This signing might also give Sonny a jolt to perform every week

Seems a decent enough player, but I don't think Fulham fans are losing any sleep about him going - still, an ok squad player on a free.

The same goes for Tosin Adarabioyo who we are also interested in apparently, and who is probably a Championship level defender.

Seems a decent enough player, but I don't think Fulham fans are losing any sleep about him going - still, an ok squad player on a free.

The same goes for Tosin Adarabioyo who we are also interested in apparently, and who is probably a Championship level defender.

Let's get him sold quickly then, once he is actually confirmed.

None of this taking a reasoned let's take a pumt sh!t.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom