Manor Solomon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shady, even King King's arsehole isn't as thick as you.

If in doubt always go for the personals like a emotional bitch, classic case of someone trying to desperately deflect from your own weak pathetic argument, you make this way too easy for me.

So neither of the posts said any of the shit you accused him of.

Give this thread a break for a few days mate, you’ve embarrassed yourself as you can probably tell from the responses you’ve got.

What?

I didn't accuse him of anything, I brought up how his post has been perceived and how it's caused an uproar amongst our fans on social media, this is factual - look it for the benefit of your own ignorance.

Honestly if you're struggling with really basic reading comprehension, just fucking ask me to dumb it down for you next time. I literally put a disclaimer in my post saying I wasn't accusing him of anything. 🤦‍♀️

Also not another one who's worried about embarrassment on the internet, oh no however will I cope...:conteshock:

If in doubt always go for the personals like a emotional bitch, classic case of someone trying to desperately deflect from your own weak pathetic argument, you make this way too easy for me.
You mean where I posted factual news content followed by medical estimations of the recovery time and you posted your vacuous TikTok-grade theory. Please, keep going. I'm enjoying this.

Back
Top Bottom