Man United away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Disappointing.

And fuck you, Levy ... for making us play 2 games already in this week and not signing the players that we really need, earlier!!!

:dier:

Should have been a nil-nil draw. Fucking gifted them 3 pts. Alderweireld-Vert partnership looks ace. Let's kick on. Just thought we deserved a point

Thank you lads. Approximately 28 minutes of hussle and good effort spiced with goofy bad luck and couple of honest mistakes equals to a tight loss against a top3 team. We'll get better and you'll get better. The hussle must go on.

Losing away to a team we all expect will finish above us come the end of the season.

Not a disaster.
Agree, and considering this is the third match in a week - a week which is the first of the season, I don't think we did too bad. There was some good build-up play at times, we started and finished well, but it's obvious we need some more up front.

We we're unlucky to lose, a draw would have been more fitting, but I'm not going to beat myself up over this.

MU won but not impressed me ,a mistake in the first half made by Spurs,and that was their goal (own goal of Walker) 1-0, frustration on our side.

Disappointing. Deserved a point. Urgency seemed to come a bit too late. Looked much better with Mason and Alli on. Far more pace and sharpness once Mason replaced Bebtaleb who was very poor today.

Get a decent pacy wide player and another striker will see us improve. Not impressed with dembele or Chadli today.

Levy is a genius, playing madrid and ac milan before our first away game, was a great idea.:pocheyes:
Stop with the midweek excuses. They've had summer off, then a couple of light training sessions against Madrid and AC. They were hardly running 13km were they?

We lost. We shouldn't have. It wasn't because we were in Germany three days ago.

Move on.

Still never mind , early games don't actually count and the points earned within the first three games are chalked off come the end of season , so no worries

Back
Top Bottom