Lubed Up In Liverpool: Liverpool vs Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Has anyone else got the point where watching Spurs has lost any semblence of enjoyment? I now go into every game expecting to either lose or for it to be a bore fest. These are certainly hard times for us Spurs fans.

Especially with that gooner thundercunt in charge. The way he sat in the stands for 90 minutes made me want to fucking murder the cunt.

Has anyone else got the point where watching Spurs has lost any semblence of enjoyment? I now go into every game expecting to either lose or for it to be a bore fest. These are certainly hard times for us Spurs fans.

Especially with that gooner thundercunt in charge. The way he sat in the stands for 90 minutes made me want to fucking murder the cunt.
Yep every game is like going on the pull you go out there expecting that this might be the night you pull a cracker but in the end wake up with susan boyle

It would be nice if Levy came out for once and apologised for this clusterfuck of a season. Knowing him he will do it in the end of season programme which you have to pay for.

Is it wrong, that after Kaboul's OG and their second went in, I started laughing? The same thing happened when we went 2-0 down to Southampton.

Not that I was laughing because it was funny, but merely expressing my despair at the ridiculousness of the same situation we happen to find ourselves in time and time again.

Getting bored of this joke now.
:dawsonlol::dawsonmean:

I don't know many of the games have been marginally more exciting than AVB's tenure this season although that says little. Certainly the old Spurs 100 mph football and fight have not been here for two or more years.

Is it wrong, that after Kaboul's OG and their second went in, I started laughing? The same thing happened when we went 2-0 down to Southampton.

Not that I was laughing because it was funny, but merely expressing my despair at the ridiculousness of the same situation we happen to find ourselves in time and time again.

I watched the game with my mates. One's a United fan, the other a Liverpool fan. The entire time I sat there laughing at the state of our team. It was pure dispairing laughter. We've gone beyond a joke.

1st timer here so bear with guys/girls. Another season of so called promise &hope ending as the last 7,8,9,10.. so what are we moaning about really!!. The facts don't lie we are at best average and there are at least 5teams better than us. Players should take 1st responsibility for their actions or " lack of " and then look at Managers and others. No chairman knows how to run a football club they only know how to run a business "sounds obvious huh". Can we blame Tim for wanting the chance I say "NO" can we blame him for taking the chance I say "NO". Some (quite a few) players have x the line from confident to arrogant with consummate ease and no shame. I would possibly scrap whole back line and start again as Dawson never good enough, Kaboul not found form that showed well last season, Vertongen so arrogant must drive soft top!! Walker your a defender and not a good one but of course "not your fault as you clearly show everytime you mess up" wake up son and start to work, Rose possibly being led by others attitude and not appreciating chances he gets so looks lost, Naughton also struggling to be himself and show what he really has as probably not helped by others, as for rest of back line then maybe there time will come. lloris does not help for me by playing such a high line and for midfield what a mine field with around 11 players to fit into a starting line up.Tim's job is hard on that one but Lennon's time is certainly up for me, go to championship now and Dembelee needs to start scoring or moved . People complaining about Paulinho & Siggi but top scorers with little playing time, we love sandro but will never score enough for me holding player or not.Tim has supported players long enough and feel they should support him, as for sitting in stand odd game (really people!!!) no problem as he will see more and get something out of it and sure he will not do it every game. With the LVG thing being put around how do you think the guy feels (pressured perhaps) Maybe Harry should not have gone!! roll on next season.

Nope, not wrong at all, just symptomatic of the way things are going...did exactly the same myself.

No fight, No passion, No clue. Multiple parties to blame all very, very Spursy.

7Qzll.png
Hold on, hold on - didn't some folk say Buffoon has improve us and turned it around?

:dawsonlol:

Back
Top Bottom