Louis Van Gaal

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Begs the question though. Was Alex Ferguson that good a manager? I'm struggling to believe that he was this good but it seems he was.
I think it begs the question whether Van Gaal is a good manager? I'm struggling to believe he could have been as bad as this.

I think it begs the question whether Van Gaal is a good manager? I'm struggling to believe he could have been as bad as this.

Capello, Sven, Wenger all obviously have been good managers once upon a time but like players there has to be a peak surely? Van Gaal is mid 60s maybe he is not as in tune as he was, the world could see he needed a defence

Alex like the ronaldo the constant hunger kept him going for consistent success, hunger not a word you can lay at door of Sven or Fabio really

Sadly, LVG will out-peform us 300 times in the next 3 seasons - so laughing now is somewhat bittersweet

If we had a front 6 of Di Maria, Rooney, Mata, Herrera, RvP, and Falcao - would probably rub myself into a coma

Last edited:
Sadly, LVG will out-peform us 300 times in the next 3 season - so laughing now is somewhat bittersweet

If we had a front 6 of Di Maria, Rooney, Mata, Herrera, RvP, and Falcao - would probably rub myself into a coma

It's sort of like they are now us. Loads of attacking talent and a completely shit defence liable to capitulate at any moment against any team.

Back
Top Bottom