Liverpool away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Give me a break ffs. There was way too much space for Vorm to make up and he did nothing wrong.

sad comment, really poor.
His starting position was rubbish. If you're out that far to begin with (like Neuer does it) it is to cut the ball off by rushing out.

He retreated.

If you are a goalkeeper that doesn't rush out, you don't have your starting position that far out because as we saw, you spend more time retreating than setting yourself up a good base.

It was basic poor goalkeeping.

Media were going on about how Sturridge hasn't scored in 1000 hours of football pre-game.

Nothing is more spursy than what's happened tonight. Yes, it does exist.

So I gather that Wimmer and Gorgeous have been poor? That's worrying as they're supposed to be the type of squad players that contributes to success.

Has anyone had a good game or have we looked like this for the entirety of the game? Missed 35 minutes of the 1st half.

If there's any question as to why Wimmer wasn't playing more, I think he answered that question tonight with his ridiculously awful performance.

In an apparent attempt at irony... NOW we decide to sing I love Eric Dier... as he's going off...
Seriously... are the away fans an hour behind or summit?

Meanwhile... I'm surprised Niall Quinn can even commentate with half the Liverpool teams' cocks in his mouth!

..... and here comes the Danny Rose song... with him at home in London!
This is getting embarrassing now, are we doing this on purpose to sound like utter dicks?

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom