Lewis Holtby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know why... 'cos of Fulham's upcoming fixtures!

They play Liverpoo, Everton, Newcastle and Chelsea at home, (oh and Man Utd away) before the end of March...
if one of OUR players, can help raise Fulham's quality level a little, and inspire them to take points off even one or two of them in those games, it'll be doing us a MASSIVE favour!

Not saying that's the main reason he's gone to Fulham... but fuck me Agent Holtby would be welcomed back like a hero in the Summer if he can do his bit to make sure we/he is playing CL football next season!!

Fookin hell, get Baldini on the line and get him to send Soldado, Capoue and Lamela over as well. Quick, we got about 15 min :lamelashock:

Disappointed we've let him go for a bit as feel he's very underrated and not really been given a chance. I feel he increases our passing tempo and seems to be good at playing 'one touch' which when utilised in the gap can drag defenders out of position leaving space that our strikers and quicker players (wingers and full backs) can exploit. He was exceptional against Sunderland this season in particular in my opinion. I think he's an alternative that could've been useful in games when we struggle to break down the opposition's defence.

He got the move he wanted and his happy.

Hope he does well, and we get good money if he goes back to Shalke in the summer.
We need better as first choice (and we have better), and he's not prepared to sit on the bench, so a move is the only way.

I have no idea who some of you think we should drop from a fit squad for LH.

Dembele? Paulinho? Sandro? Eriksen?

Mind boggles

:paulinhofacepalm:

Bentaleb?

I watched the replay just for him...he was there best player on the pitch...great through balls and a great deleivery from a corner...fulhams midfield got dominated so he didn't have the ball too much but when he did he was good

Meanwhile, Meulensteen has said Fulham have enjoyed a huge “lift” from the loan signing of Lewis Holtby from Tottenham Hotspur.

“Class. [He is an] absolutely class player,” Meulensteen said. “He has lifted the whole place with his energy, he’s got such a bright personality, he breathes football, he’s got a great knowledge about the game, and it’s just been a very positive factor coming in.”

Meanwhile, Meulensteen has said Fulham have enjoyed a huge “lift” from the loan signing of Lewis Holtby from Tottenham Hotspur.

“Class. [He is an] absolutely class player,” Meulensteen said. “He has lifted the whole place with his energy, he’s got such a bright personality, he breathes football, he’s got a great knowledge about the game, and it’s just been a very positive factor coming in.”

Thanks gawd he's still ours... and that Timmy didn't do anything rash by actually flogging him!
This WILL work to our advantage in the long run... you'll see / I hope!*

*delete as applicable, as and when one or the other has been proved correct in hindsight!

Holtby been given the number 10 shirt at Fulham and playing now against United in the hole again. Dempsey nowhere to be seen in the squad!

Back
Top Bottom