Lewis Holtby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No surprised you thought that was funny, since you have been in lolcat mode all day.

You must be blind if you can't spot the quality of Vlad, Jan and Kaboul etc when they get their gallop on.

I'm making this last point and will try to make it very, very clear:

The only player you advocate whose individual quality I question is Paulinho. That is it. Do not try to spin it so my argument is to suggest any of the rest of these players are crap themselves. However, it's your lack of understanding of how they would fit into a logical plan where the problem arises.

I'm making this last point and will try to make it very, very clear:

The only player you advocate whose individual quality I question is Paulinho. That is it. Do not try to spin it so my argument is to suggest any of the rest of these players are crap themselves. However, it's your lack of understanding of how they would fit into a logical plan where the problem arises.

Ok. Since that was your last point, here is your alt team you suggested for next year:

R Fred---Daws--Vlad---Rose
-------Dembele---Sandro--------
-----Towns--Holtby--Pritch-----
----------------Chadli-----------------

(clears throat)

lol

Ok. Since that was your last point, here is your alt team you suggested for next year:

R Fred---Daws--Vlad---Rose
-------Dembele---Sandro--------
-----Towns--Holtby--Pritch-----
----------------Chadli-----------------

(clears throat)

lol

For the third time, it's not an "alternative team," it is a list of substitutes and is an often used abbreviated method of communicating this as such. I no longer give a shit what you think about those players, but the problem is that I've had to explain this very clearly for the third fucking time to you. You really just don't even read my, or anyone who's disagrees with you, posts do you?

For the third time, it's not an "alternative team," it is a list of substitutes and is an often used abbreviated method of communicating this as such.

Is this your last point? Or your last last point? Why can't you quit me? Is it because you contradict yourself when you say you don't advocate the Roses etc..

Rose and Townsend have proved to be pretty fucking terrible first teamers. Are they going to play different because they are backup for when players get injured?

You know whats funny? Your AM's had zero prem assists and 2 goals for us combined this season, and you talk to me about buildup?

Last edited:
Is this your last point? Or your last last point? Why can't you quit me? Is it because you contradict yourself when you say you don't advocate the Roses etc..

It is because you are the embodiment of that which I detest: the combination of foolish, delusional, and stubborn; and I have this subconscious notion that I'll be able to somehow drive the light of reason into your head. But I give up, as you've just done nothing but continue with your nonsense despite everything that's been said and your obvious lack of anything that resembles reasoning ability. Lol at wanting Rose to be moved to a substitute position at best as "advocacy." I'd regurgitate this dictionary for you and point out to you the definition of the word, but I think I'd rather the spine of the book torture my intestines than continue interacting with your ineptitude.

It is because you are the embodiment of that which I detest: the combination of foolish, delusional, and stubborn; and I have this subconscious notion that I'll be able to somehow drive the light of reason into your head. But I give up, as you've just done nothing but continue with your nonsense despite everything that's been said and your obvious lack of anything that resembles reasoning ability. Lol at wanting Rose to be moved to a substitute position at best as "advocacy." I'd regurgitate this dictionary for you and point out to you the definition of the word, but I think I'd rather the spine of the book torture my intestines than continue interacting with your ineptitude.

Yep. You forgot lol.

It is because you are the embodiment of that which I detest

images

So is this boy coming back to us to play next season or does the loan to relegation fodder lead to an inevitable sale?

I hope he stays. I still maintain he is a better player than Siggy, Bentaleb, Capoue, Townsend, Lennon...

Last edited:
This is less than ideal. I know he was desperate to get games but I'm not sure Holtby did himself a lot of favors by insisting on a loan. We rotated the squad so much that with some patience he would have gotten games here. Playing with relegation fodder and a dick manager probably wasn't great for his development.

This is less than ideal. I know he was desperate to get games but I'm not sure Holtby did himself a lot of favors by insisting on a loan. We rotated the squad so much that with some patience he would have gotten games here. Playing with relegation fodder and a dick manager probably wasn't great for his development.

Yeah I really wish he would've stuck around, may have actually prompted Timmy to employ a three man center since he himself lamented our lack of forward passing from deep. I do think Magath is exaggerating a bit though under the pressure and disappointment. He certainly could've done better moving elsewhere (really should've gone to Villa if his move was entirely focused on development and fit), but he proved nonetheless that he can be a capable Prem midfielder most importantly of all to himself. What he didn't need after all this are these comments from Magath, as these could certainly go a great distance towards undoing these psychological benefits he acquired in his time spent there.

Holtby was never going to single-handedly save them from relegation. I think the comments are unfair when you think of how poor the rest of their side has been. Plus, Magath was not compelled to select him, was he?

I'll never understand why we loaned him out cause he might be the only not-injured player besides Eriksen who has the skill to open space and use it. The only player besides Eriksen who has the creativity that has been missed in our games the whole season until Eriksen found is form. Further the only player who seriously could replace Dembélé in the CM as the man to open the game, because Paulinho is more the box-to-box-player trying to get behind the lines and get a ball rather than playing the first ball to open the game.

So I hope we keep him as backup for Dembélé and Eriksen.

Wanker.

Singles out the loanee seemingly as there will be no repercussions as Holtby won't be there much longer rather than dig out lazy twats like Bent that are under contract. Enjoy the Championship Penfold

I guess Magath is a "clueless cunt" now as well as Sherwood......and all the other managers who didnt rush out to sign Holtby when he became available.....

Or.....could it be that Holtby is average, cant play a whole 90 minutes consistantly, and for every flash of quality, there are 5 headless chicken moments....?

Nope, nope...cant be that. His fan club knows best.

I guess Magath is a "clueless cunt" now as well as Sherwood......and all the other managers who didnt rush out to sign Holtby when he became available.....

Or.....could it be that Holtby is average, cant play a whole 90 minutes consistantly, and for every flash of quality, there are 5 headless chicken moments....?

Nope, nope...cant be that. His fan club knows best.
There is no need to be dismissive of people who think Holtby shows potential to be a good player. You need to remember he is still relatively young and after seeing some of our midfielders performances this season I fail to see why Holtby should be moved on ahead of them which is what I am assuming that you are suggesting

There is no need to be dismissive of people who think Holtby shows potential to be a good player. You need to remember he is still relatively young and after seeing some of our midfielders performances this season I fail to see why Holtby should be moved on ahead of them which is what I am assuming that you are suggesting

Im being as dismissive as those who accused me if HATING!!!!!! Holtby, because I think hes no more than a good sub.....swings and roundabouts.

Back
Top Bottom