Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's worse is that he was probably Laundering money stolen from Spurs and not money Laundering using Spurs.
That will all be washed in Argentina or whatever other corrupt country the tortoise faced leach does business via bribery and corruption, via shell companies and affiliates

C U N T

That's a fair post. The only part I'd disagree is the 'Levy doesn't want us to win" bit
I don't think anyone has suggested that. It's just that winning is pretty low down his list of priorities.
You don't replace Jose Mourinho with Ryan Mason 6 days before a cup final if actually winning the thing is your overriding objective
I say Levy doesn't want us to win.

1) When you win players become more marketable and therefore they demand higher wages. (Case in point, Leicester selling a league winning squad because it was more sustainable).

2) There isn't that much greater prize money and TV revenue between being League winners and being Fourth. The difference does not offset the revenue you have to inject to be able to win a league (Ask City and Woolwich. Liverpool are an anomaly)

3) The image of a growing Club has served his Ass-Holiness Levy well. He has aquired loans at better rates and been able to keep 'The Rebuild' bullshit going for longer.

4th or 5th (next season) is ideal for the likes of Levy.

Nah is actually smacking people's heads off in here and you guys can't deal with it so I see you've resorted to call him a Levybot which is an automatic L, fantastic to see. 💪

Nah is actually smacking people's heads off in here and you guys can't deal with it so I see you've resorted to call him a Levybot which is an automatic L, fantastic to see. 💪
Meanwhile, those of us with friends have had another weekend of having the piss ripped out of us.

Oh no, ‘an automatic L’. Lovely balance sheet though, are you two freaks having a profit party when we announce record revenues in the week or so?

Meanwhile, those of us with friends have had another weekend of having the piss ripped out of us.

Oh no, ‘an automatic L’. Lovely balance sheet though, are you two freaks having a profit party when we announce record revenues in the week or so?

That's what mates do though

That's what mates do though
I don’t mind mutual banter and piss taking but after 25 years, whilst paying highest tickets prices in the world it does wear thin.

Meanwhile, our spiv of a chairman has paid himself the highest CEO salary in footballand in turn made c.5BN in profit for him and his criminal step father. Scum

I don’t mind mutual banter and piss taking but after 25 years, whilst paying highest tickets prices in the world it does wear thin.

Meanwhile, our spiv of a chairman has paid himself the highest CEO salary in footballand in turn made c.5BN in profit for him and his criminal step father. Scum

Don't pay them then, wanker

My friends support Tottenham, Newcastle, Brighton, Everton and Aberdeen.

Plus they aren't pathetic pedants. Football isn't the most important thing in most people's worlds I know, that's why I bother to come on here to amuse myself.

That prick throwing out disagrees like it's confetti!
He also enjoys laughing at the disabled - think it's a side hobby
I didn't laugh at you, I criticised you for calling me "dumb" in a post with grammatical errors which were not finger slips.

Poor form.

I didn't laugh at you, I criticised you for calling me "dumb" in a post with grammatical errors which were not finger slips.

Poor form.
You added a picture of a disabled person you utter fuckwit!!
Anyone who thinks supporting spurs means supporting Levy obviously has issues
You Shameless buffoon

Back
Top Bottom