Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They aren't as financially sound as us.
But they have won more.
Stating the obvious doesn't answer the question.
Have those / are those clubs been better run than Spurs?

What would you accept in exchange for an FA Cup or Premier League win?

A single FA Cup win in exchange for at least a decade between the 2nd and 3rd tier of English football?
Highly doubt that one and expect I can answer it for you.

Leicester is a more serious question. An FA Cup and a Premier League trophy in exchange for the majority of the past 20 years being outside of the top flight?

I think there's a strong case for swapping what we have had with Leicester, though I still think we have been a far better run club.

That's an absolutely disgraceful, insulting gif to use to try and make you're point.

Shame on you

200w.gif

And shame on any sick fuck who finds it amusing, too
i didn't think that the newest loony member of the cult of levy could stoop that low. Just because I get the odd piece of grammar wrong he saying I'm mentally disabled and laughing about it. Its Shameful

A single FA Cup win in exchange for at least a decade between the 2nd and 3rd tier of English football?

Leicester is a more serious question. An FA Cup and a Premier League trophy in exchange for the majority of the past 20 years being outside of the top flight?

I think there's a strong case for swapping what we have had with Leicester, though I still think we have been a far better run club.

I would swap places with Leicester in a heartbeat.

They have a great shot at winning the Championship as well this season. That would be winning too. Best feeling you can get as a fan.

The idea that just being in the premier league is the be all and end all of being a football fan is just a load of marketing. We basically exist to glorify the big teams that win and make it more challenging for them so it adds excitement for their fans and sponsors when they win.

Barely good enough. But even if you think it was good enough, why didn't we win anything?
How can good squads go so long without ever getting over the line.

Um blame the manager we had in place for failing to utilise the squad to it's maximum on more than one occasion during those years.

I don't support a club based on how well run they are.
Does anyone here?
Is that what you sing in the stands?

"You'll never sing that,
you'll never sing thaaaaat
Financially stable,
You'll never sing that"

Listen Bernie Sanders GIF by GIPHY News

I don't support a club based on how well run they are.
Does anyone here?
Is that what you sing in the stands?

"You'll never sing that,
you'll never sing thaaaaat
Financially stable,
You'll never sing that"

Listen Bernie Sanders GIF by GIPHY News

Weird response.
This is the Levy/ENIC thread where the running of the club is discussed.
Your club is your club. How that club is run is just something you have to deal with (and discuss) as a supporter.

Weird response.
Your club is your club. How that club is run is just something you have to deal with (and discuss) as a supporter.
But we're football fans, not finance fans.
Our interest in how the club has been run, should be measured in success on the pitch first and foremost. Not the bank balance. Not the infrastructure. Not the non-footballing events. Not the brand appeal.

There has been no success. Unless of course ENIC measure success as qualifying for Champions league football.

Weird response.
People complain about the 90's but we won twice as much in that 1 decade as ENIC have won in 2.4 decades.

But we're football fans, not finance fans.
Our interest in how the club has been run, should be measured in success on the pitch first and foremost. Not the bank balance. Not the infrastructure. Not the non-footballing events. Not the brand appeal.

There has been no success. Unless of course ENIC measure success as qualifying for Champions league football.
"I don't support a club based on how well run they are"

Do you support a club based on how many trophies they have won?

It's making a completely separate and irrelevant point.

People complain about the 90's but we won twice as much in that 1 decade as ENIC have won in 2.4 decades.
It's because I want the club to do well and win trophies that I care and would rather we are a well run club.

It's the only measurement I have of if/when we next win a trophy in the absence of on field success.

Don't you see that ?

Back
Top Bottom