Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This says a lot more about you than the owner bud.

I would hope you will be protesting by either going to the stadium or by not watching to show them how you really feel.
I genuinely believe Levy and ENIC could empty all the THFC bank accounts, pack all the money into suit cases, load it all on to a yacht and never be seen again.
And you'd still think they're great.

I genuinely believe Levy and ENIC could empty all the THFC bank accounts, pack all the money into suit cases, load it all on to a yacht and never be seen again.

Then you don't understand my position.

Just because I choose not to hate our owners it doesn't mean I would support them doing what you've suggested. It's insane that would you genuinely believe that.

Then you don't understand my position.

Just because I choose not to hate our owners it doesn't mean I would support them doing what you've suggested. It's insane that would you genuinely believe that.

Enic-in-out.png

I genuinely believe Levy and Enic could empty all their bank accounts, spend it all on world class players, win the PL, FA cup, League Cup and the CL every year for the next 10 years.
And some people will still think that they are the worst owners in the world.

Are they leaving the club with exactly £0 in it's accounts?

Because that would be a better situation than now.....

Top of the league so I couldn't give a shit,
Couldn't give a shit,
Couldn't give a shit,
Top of the league so I couldn't give a shit,
But if we drop to eighth
Then Levy is a tit
Da da-da da-da da daaaa Oy!!

Hilarious to me that there is anyone so opposed to ENIC/Levy that they actually let it spoil their enjoyment of us being top of the league.

Not at all.
However, none of us are forgiving the mistakes for the past because it looks like something good is happening.
That's the battered wife syndrome who keeps forgiving the partner because he apologies and buys some flowers occasionally.

Most of us know leopards don't change their spots and we will see a repeat of prior behaviors in the not too distant future.

Back
Top Bottom