Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm always wrong, I just don't spend half my time on the forum crying about it trying to deflect though unlike you...

Why would folk feel the need to be pissed off at a prediction on a forum they got wrong, why would anyone be that precious about their opinion - The club is doing well we should all be happy 💪

Years of being meh to shit and after a good start to the season you’re bold as brass. It’s almost impressive as it’s so obvious this is all going to come back to bite you within maximum a year, but you’ll still go with it anyway.

Years of being meh to shit and after a good start to the season you’re bold as brass. It’s almost impressive as it’s so obvious this is all going to come back to bite you within maximum a year, but you’ll still go with it anyway.

This is based on your own miserable outlook of the club not on current reality

Talking like you want this to happen all for the sake of your own precious ego, you genuinely seem upset 😆

I said this would happen all along and all I got was abuse back so excuse me for being smug, you'd rather me be like this than Spurs in the doldrums, or would you?

peeking in london GIF by Tottenham Hotspur

What, that we’d have a good couple of months? Nostradamus over here. United have a good season every now and again, all their fans still want the Glazers out.

Come back and be smug if we end up clutching some silverware.

Good Lord you genuinely seem upset - that last line you sound like a rival fan waiting on the downfall of this club just so I can say I told you so, mental.

Being top of the league and doing well is a symptom of how well this club has been ran by ENIC, they've always ran this club with intentions to push it on but the execution of their decisions have either been questionable or poor.

But this hasn't happened overnight, the stadium, the infrastructure, training ground, academy, the staff we have in place now has all been setup by the board which is why this is not a false dawn.

Whilst people in here were actively wishing on our downfall to get them out the club it was obvious that they were building it up to get to a place like this, it just took longer than expected.

Being top of the league and doing well is a symptom of how well this club has been ran by ENIC, they've always ran this club with intentions to push it on but the execution of their decisions have either been questionable or poor.

LOL you actually think a good start = being well ran. Let’s see it through for a season or longer, yeah? Let’s actually achieve something tangible before you wax lyrical..

It’s disgusting how far you have your tongue up our owners arses after a good start. That’s all this is. I’ll need to see a lot more before they get so much as a pat on the back.

This is based on your own miserable outlook of the club not on current reality

Talking like you want this to happen all for the sake of your own precious ego, you genuinely seem upset 😆

I said this would happen all along and all I got was abuse back so excuse me for being smug, you'd rather me be like this than Spurs in the doldrums, or would you?
Absolutely, I remember being called "delusional" about our transfers and prospects for this season

LOL you actually think a good start = being well ran. Let’s see it through for a season or longer, yeah? Let’s actually achieve something tangible before you wax lyrical..

It’s disgusting how far you have your tongue up our owners arses after a good start. That’s all this is. I’ll need to see a lot more before they get so much as a pat on the back.

OMG how dare you bump posts, why don't you think of people's feelings lmao 😆

It's obvious we are being ran well now, the recruitment is top notch, everyone is pulling in the same direction, what you think Ange has us top of the league and playing well if he doesn't have the infrastructure to support him like this? Do me a favour

It's funny you guys are so quick to criticise the board about anything and everything just because it makes you feel good and aligned with your narrative which is cool:

Poor recruitment - Levy's fault
When we lose a match - Levy's fault
When West Ham won the Conference League - Levy's fault
Hiring Jose/Conte - Levy
Firing Jose/Conte - Levy
Ticket Prices - Levy
Covid - Levy
The weather - Levy (Remember that time when Levy was blamed because the friendly match was called off) :ledley:
Etc...

Yet when I want to give King Levy some flowers for his good work for getting the club back to some sort of respectable standing to the point now we have a clear plan which is what most people asked for you somehow think it's outrageous.

And we all remember that those who were speaking out against this bullshit had to put up with personal shit thrown at them all because we have a difference of opinion but according to you it's disgusting that I'm being smug because our club are doing well, what are we even doing here? :confused:

It's obvious we are being ran well now, the recruitment is top notch, everyone is pulling in the same direction, what you think Ange has us top of the league and playing well if he doesn't have the infrastructure to support him like this? Do me a favour

It's funny you guys are so quick to criticise the board about anything and everything just because it makes you feel good and aligned with your narrative which is cool:

Hiring Jose/Conte - Levy
Firing Jose/Conte - Levy
Ticket Prices - Levy
Covid - Levy
The weather - Levy (Remember that time when Levy was blamed because the friendly match was called off) :ledley:
Etc...

Yet when I want to give King Levy some flowers for his good work for getting the club back to some sort of respectable standing to the point now we have a clear plan which is what most people asked for you somehow think it's outrageous.

And we all remember that those who were speaking out against this bullshit had to put up with personal shit thrown at them all because we have a difference of opinion but according to you it's disgusting that I'm being smug because our club are doing well, what are we even doing here? :confused:

You complaining about people getting personal is so rich.

Almost as bad as the self-righteousness after five minutes of being good. We had this from you last time when you were calling Conte the third best coach on the planet etc.

But thanks - next time someone says nobody supports ENIC or loves them, I will refer them to this post.

You complaining about people getting personal is so rich.

Almost as bad as the self-righteousness after five minutes of being good. We had this from you last time when you were calling Conte the third best coach on the planet etc.

But thanks - next time someone says nobody supports ENIC or loves them, I will refer them to this post.

I'm not even complaining about the personal insults, I took them at the time, it is what is it because folk can't control their emotions. But the point is that I think I'm allowed to act this smug just because of the personal abuse in fact I wouldn't have even acted like this had it not for people acting like bitches because of the perceived bad moments this club was going through, sue me.

I bet you can't wait until we lose just because you can bump this post and point and laugh, do you know how backwards that is, do you know how deep you have to be in this one-upmanship if you're putting scoring points on the internet over the success of the club.

I'd genuinely hate to see your reaction when we finally win a trophy, probably smash your keyboard in a rage. 😆

Cat Working GIF
Cat Working GIF
Cat Working GIF

W

Hiring Jose/Conte - Levy
Firing Jose/Conte - Levy
Ticket Prices - Levy
Covid - Levy
Etc...

Well I for one agree with the middle bit at least 💪

Back
Top Bottom