Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You’re American. Our fat police here are like your fitness models.

We’re fat but you guys are like the marker for fat.

Like ‘oh damn we can tell we’re getting fat because we’re catching up with those king chubsters in the states’

Latest from The Trust...

Ticketing campaign - Club meeting
As part of our ticketing campaign, THST Chair Martin Buhagiar and Vice-Chair Michael Green met the Club’s Executive Director Donna-Maria Cullen and Head of Supporter Engagement Levi Harris on October 10. The Club has subsequently announced it is set to embark on a long-term ticketing review and during the meeting it was agreed that THST will play a full part in this process. We welcome the Club’s introduction of a long-term strategy paper on ticketing in general, look forward to playing a part in this review and, more importantly, representing the views of our members during any meetings. We will be clear with the Club where we disagree with any approach that is not in line with those views, and we will continue to highlight the impact on supporters of the rise in this season’s match day prices. For more on our meeting, please click here.

Before our game with Fulham on 23rd October, THST Board members and Spurs supporters met colleagues from Fulham Supporters’ Trust to show solidarity and to support them in their fight against their club following season ticket price increases and to continue to raise awareness of our ticketing campaign. We met in the Antwerp Arms where we also discussed several ticket related concerns with various supporters.

The Trust’s ticketing team also met with the Club’s Head of Ticketing and Head of Supporter Engagement for a session to discuss the key issues relating to ticketing at Spurs. Below is a summary of the main points raised by the Trust. You can read more about that meeting by clicking here.

It's to complain about something, even the slightest little thing, no matter what.

Translation;

"Everything's going so well I can't actually think of something to blame Levy for.
So what I'll do is blame Levy for not signing CBs in the window, even though we signed two, and Ange has the final say on who we buy."

That's how desperate the Enic haters have become.
When he does get something right I fall back on the fact that i find him really creepy

I honestly believe if Kane goes we will be fighting relegation next year. There is no way we can replace what he does. The players we have all over the pitch are, and it's fairly obvious, rank rotten.

We failed to listen to poch 4 years ago and invest in the squad and then hired the most ego ridden managers on earth to work with remaining failing squad and levy has utterly sacrificed our footballing side to build the best stadium potentially in the championship, he overspent by 300m. We are saddled with so much fucking debt we could struggle years.

If Kane goes you will see Levi and enic on BBC documentaries in 3 or 4 years as the men who destroyed spurs.

He is a walking virus

:ledley:

Kane will be asking to leave this summer.

Even if he stays, we could easily be in a relegation scrap next season.

This type of chaos and ineptitude seeps into all parts of an organization.

If Levy tries to Nuno this next appointment, everyone in the club will feel the decline in the club acutely.

Shadydan Shadydan impressive pettiness to dig this out and put a passive-aggressive like because I asked you a question about your waffling in another thread.

If I could like your like I would because that's the kind of shit-stirring I can get behind.

Shadydan Shadydan impressive pettiness to dig this out and put a passive-aggressive like because I asked you a question about your waffling in another thread.

If I could like your like I would because that's the kind of shit-stirring I can get behind.

Someone has main character syndrome, yours wasn't the only post I reacted to so it has nothing to do with other discussions - you should be thankful I didn't bump it like the other two above this one but you've done that yourself so that's on you, if you kept quiet then no one would have known 😆

Why are you rattled about a rating? Chill out man, it's a bit if fun - stop being so precious

Someone has main character syndrome, yours wasn't the only post I reacted to so it has nothing to do with other discussions - you should be thankful I didn't bump it like the other two above this one but you've done that yourself so that's on you, if you kept quiet then no one would have known 😆

Why are you rattled about a rating? Chill out man, it's a bit if fun - stop being so precious

Not bothered by admitting when I was wrong.

You should try it sometime. Liberating feeling.

So it wasn't just me? You went and spent your time trying piss off multiple people at the same time.
:levylol:

night school GIF

21.59 on 31st of January

Not bothered by admitting when I was wrong.

You should try it sometime. Liberating feeling.

So it wasn't just me? You went and spent your time trying piss off multiple people at the same time.
:levylol:

I'm always wrong, I just don't spend half my time on the forum crying about it trying to deflect though unlike you...

Why would folk feel the need to be pissed off at a prediction on a forum they got wrong, why would anyone be that precious about their opinion - The club is doing well we should all be happy 💪

I'm always wrong, I just don't spend half my time on the forum crying about it trying to deflect though unlike you...

Why would folk feel the need to be pissed off at a prediction on a forum they got wrong, why would anyone be that precious about their opinion - The club is doing well we should all be happy 💪

Indeed. So why did you just spend your time digging out old quotes where they had bad takes?

Back
Top Bottom